Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Had A Time Machine ?
I would like to go to the future say the year 2099 just to see what life is like then.
An eye for an eye

But... I heard somewhere that there's a posibility that if you "time travel" to the past... it wouldn't be the past but another reality in which everything happens the same as in our world,like there is no past, only present, the past are just memories, like pictures, and if you're like a cray cray byatch and try to kill yerself it wouldn't make any change in present, it just means that the universe will make everything happen as it was made to happen, which means we/I are/am fucking irrelevant in the course of lifee.... hwat

I would wanna go to music concerts......(Queen concert anyone?)

I want to go back to the period before the Garden of Eden. I have vertigo. While trying to climb down from a peak in the Andes, a condor saved my life. The cliff was to my left. The condor kept bumping my right shoulder. He flew all the way down with me so I never looked down. I asked him where my parakeet Mickey was. He said the spirit of all dead animals return to the period before men had free will. At that point, we were still just tall primates who behaved like animals.

I can't wait to get there. I've had over 50 pets in my life. I want some time to visit with them. They loved me and I loved them. I hope that condor wasn't pulling my leg. Of course not, I have vertigo and would have died over 40 years ago. I intend to follow my advice. I hope to see other pet lovers when I get there. My friend, Tom, has already died. I bet he went looking for Petunia. He was standing on the cliff listening to my conversation with the condor.

Hey, Tom, make sure we have time in the afterlife to make some long trips back in time. I really want to watch every culture from beginning until now. It will be a great show with billions of actors all in starring roles. Right now, I am stuck. I am still alive. I won't be for much longer. After 67 years I am way beyond the middle of my life. Hey, God, I'll see you soon. I am still a proud pagan son of yours.