Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Titanic were to sink today
You'd probably see a scene like this:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Funny but true!

Depressing. I dread it when someone brings out their phone to show me pics....

I used to dread it when I went to someone's house and they dragged out the photo album...or (gasp)..SLIDES!!!! :eek:

...so I learned to avoid those situations..and now the fucking phone is a fucking movie camera ...and there is no way to avoid it anymore.

East Wrote:Depressing. I dread it when someone brings out their phone to show me pics....

I used to dread it when I went to someone's house and they dragged out the photo album...or (gasp)..SLIDES!!!! :eek:

...so I learned to avoid those situations..and now the fucking phone is a fucking movie camera ...and there is no way to avoid it anymore.

I do sympathise with you. I was in some friend's house last week and they insisted on showing me their very bad video of their wedding and I had to sit there and express delight!

I would never inflict that on anyone.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:I do sympathise with you. I was in some friend's house last week and they insisted on showing me their very bad video of their wedding and I had to sit there and express delight!

I would never inflict that on anyone.

((())))....I started to get chills when I read this....

Two stories...I can't figure out which one is worse so I will tell both.....

My horrible ex...well...he used to drag out photo albums everytime we had a dinner party (which was a couple times a month) and he would show pics of his vacations and go on and on about his ex wife and ex lover and how drunk they were here or there....

So...when I left him...I cut myself out of every picture he had (thousands of them) and took the negatives and told him he would have to tell his fucking stories with stick figures....I think there are less than 10 actual photos of me in existence because after that I wouldn't let anyone take my picture again LOL He took my picture everytime I turned around..I hated it...

...and then..there was my current BF's Aunt...who was a BORING NUN....and I do mean boring...and she made us sit through SEVEN round things full of slides of Iowa Cornfields...and Iowa Cows...and Iowa Fences...and Aunt and Uncle Who The Fuck Are They.....godamnit if she didn't pause and have a story about each and every slide...like what they fuck can you say about cornfields after three hours....

I suffered deeply ...I thought God was punishing me for something...or maybe Candid Camera was playing a joke on me :eek: ...I dont' think I had any color left in my cheeks after that...

funny pic and oh so true ..... also on a cynical note these - the country's closest would probably refuse to take the rescued accusing them of been asylum seeking migrants

it's actually pretty sad
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

it's sad. But with most device connected to the cloud they will have a complete record of how the titanic sank, and also a detailed recording of every last soul's last moments. It's ironic really.....