Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we were in hell,
If we were in hell, today would be a very good day for golf.

Cool and breezy... The scorching sun warming up your skin before it melts your bones and internal organs into paste.

If we were in hell, today would be a breeze. Not too hot... only 39 degree Celsius... it's a lot cooler than a 40 or a 41. (that is, WAY hotter than 100 F)

But I'd like to think that I'm not in hell, and therefore today is a very bad day to play golf. It's just too damn hot.

And once I am left with only the option of working, I work.

Seemingly. Not really working, but I appear to be working.

Is that how I want to spend my days? Goofing off?

Actually yes. The less I work, the less I'm stressed, and the longer I live.

Nothing beats long life. You've got to be alive first. It's no good being dead.

I want to live long. Long enough to appreciate grandkids.

And then I'll die.

But to prevent myself from dying prematurely, I will work less, and stay out of the Sun.

Amigo, do you have a blog too?

As for me, I'm putting on my warmest coat to go and wait on a breezy rural railway station in the Fens. I'm going to London to meet some friends. Although I was actually born there, the best part about going to London is reaching Ely on the way back when the land opens up to the horizon and the landscape appears dissected by waterways. That's when I can begin to breathe again.

Live long, Amigo Confusedmile:

Yes... I'm a blog addict.

Actually it's not such a bad thing, this blog thing. It's just something I do to pass time at the office. The blogging keeps me in the office, otherwise I'd be off to playing golf or shoot some photos. I can never stay inside, I have to be outside.

London... yes... I remember London... in February. Cold... but sunny. I was so lucky, the only time I went to London, it was sunny.

I hear it's not very often the sun comes out in London...

I also saw the green fields on the outskirt of London... the scene was so... English.

:-)

Scatter

Hmmm... Surrendering to our distractions is something we probably do a little too easily today... Perhaps..

The radio plays Alicia Keys’ “Empire State of New York” softly in the background while the office girls tap diligently and quietly on their keypads...

The sound of stiletto heels click and tap on the tiles as the Secretary manoeuvres around the filing cabinets...

A drawer groans open... papers shuffle and the drawer squeaks and groans closed...

It is 26 degrees and the breeze is making its way through the office... and my thoughts have now wandered off to a blanket under the shade of a Gum Tree in the local park...

I can almost smell the cut grass and taste a Chicken and Avocado roll... with salad of course...

The clicking of the stiletto heels grow louder... closer...

My image of the park fades and I’m back in the office to find Michael Buble “still hasn’t met you yet”...

There is definately somewhere else my soul needs to be...

"(Ahem).. Excuse me Mr Xtra... "

X-tra...Newbie

X-tra Wrote:Scatter

Hmmm... Surrendering to our distractions is something we probably do a little too easily today... Perhaps..

The radio plays Alicia Keys’ “Empire State of New York” softly in the background while the office girls tap diligently and quietly on their keypads...

The sound of stiletto heels click and tap on the tiles as the Secretary manoeuvres around the filing cabinets...

A drawer groans open... papers shuffle and the drawer squeaks and groans closed...

It is 26 degrees and the breeze is making its way through the office... and my thoughts have now wandered off to a blanket under the shade of a Gum Tree in the local park...

I can almost smell the cut grass and taste a Chicken and Avocado roll... with salad of course...

The clicking of the stiletto heels grow louder... closer...

My image of the park fades and I’m back in the office to find Michael Buble “still hasn’t met you yet”...

There is definately somewhere else my soul needs to be...

"(Ahem).. Excuse me Mr Xtra... "

X-tra...Newbie

Is there more of this? Would love to hear more... see where you escape to...

Oh, if you're going to escape to some fabulous place, pls bring back some pictures... they do wonders for the reader's imagination... Confusedmile:

Amigo Wrote:Is there more of this? Would love to hear more... see where you escape to...

Oh, if you're going to escape to some fabulous place, pls bring back some pictures... they do wonders for the reader's imagination... Confusedmile:

We have a deal... I'll keep my camera handy... Wink

Hmm... Actually... That gives me an idea... Cool

X-tra...

X-tra Wrote:We have a deal... I'll keep my camera handy... Wink

Hmm... Actually... That gives me an idea... Cool

X-tra...

So... has your idea materialize yet?

Confusedmile:

Yep..Winknudge

Just the photo didn't... :frown:

I put the suit on... and well... things went in a different direction... Wink

Hmmm... It's in my "work in Progress.." Tray...

Xtra

Rolleyes

My day at work was dragging and my concentration lapsing.
I could focus on an outcome, though I could not find good reason.
I sat there quite distracted from my tedious, tiresome peonage
When he sauntered past my office door... and then completely vanished.

I sensed an urge that welled within... Possibly desperate, wanton desire.!
Confused, confined, I consolidated. . A happenchance left unacquired?
Was he the freedom that I craved, while I trudged slowly through my days.?
That insatiable sense of need, that may burden me to my grave.?

Remaining poised at my desk, I pondered on the prospect
“Though what on earth do I say..?” It was really quite dilemmic..!
I could attempt to find him, though success was slipping fast.
Don’t be absurd and move with haste! You procrastinating ass!

:tongue:

X-tra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great pair of ass! :biggrin:

I wonder if he looks as nice... I mean his face.

-------------------------------

If I was in a totally different place, with somebody else's name, I might be attracted to guys...

I just realized that I see how guys can be attractive. I can feel it.