Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you can play an instrument, what would it be?
Sylph Wrote:Nah babes...Dat ain't got nuffin on a String Instrument Wink, we are the most versatile, romantic and voice like among the groups, not to mention we look prettier :p and more sophisticated lol.

Just joking but...Violas & Cellos Rule ;3 . Viva La Vida of Strings Wink ! :p

You can Bow to my Bow , no fighting necessary :p

I ain't bow to nobody or their bow or their puns :biggrin:
For the same reason that it is inadvisable to drop your soap in the prison showers.

Tho I did play a duet with my friend today, cello an' piano, is was pretty fun. But don't get any funny ideas!

Organs still rule. And I mean pipe organs, not......oh god just forget it.

I play the flute and sing opera/classical/jazz.

ChrisD Wrote:I ain't bow to nobody or their bow or their puns :biggrin:
For the same reason that it is inadvisable to drop your soap in the prison showers.

Tho I did play a duet with my friend today, cello an' piano, is was pretty fun. But don't get any funny ideas!

I advise you to drop the soap in the prison shower. It will help poss the time abd give everyone time to practice with their organs.

ChrisD Wrote:I ain't bow to nobody or their bow or their puns :biggrin:

*looks over shoulder while picking up soap that I dropped* what was that about dropping soap in the shower?...Oh hello Sir, oh you'd like to help me--OH Sir! Please Put that Away! *smacks*

Lol

What you guys played? I was supposed to play Titanium vif my friend who plays Viola as well, but she flaked out on me...

And I know you was looking over and wishing you was swayin on dat Cello!

.... Well...just another Reason your Pipes are flaccid compared to my Strings and Bow Wink

@ SeaDevil hehe funny don't think I've ever heard anything like that before Rolleyes
@ Slyph A) Haydn's Cello concerto no. 1. 2) no I ain't wish to become no orchadork, and iii) Repuke:biggrin:

ChrisD Wrote:@ SeaDevil hehe funny don't think I've ever heard anything like that before Rolleyes
@ Slyph A) Haydn's Cello concerto no. 1. 2) no I ain't wish to become no orchadork, and iii) Repuke:biggrin:

Oh das so cute doe inna? You shoulda recorded it for us to hear...and being a Bower is better than being a Blower or as you are now, a Fingerer! Rofl .

Msn-slapping bad Odi. And maybe I will post it if I can get the file. Fingerer........jeezus christ first it was the organ jokes and now this...... :biggrin:

ChrisD Wrote:Msn-slapping bad Odi. And maybe I will post it if I can get the file. Fingerer........jeezus christ first it was the organ jokes and now this...... :biggrin:

What can I say Chrissy Dear, I'm a naughty gurl Dazzler1 . Just be glad I didn't say a Poker :p

And you had betta get that File Sir Wink . I gotta do a song to one up you...String Style lol, perhaps Bach's entire first Suite :3 . Jk babes

...lol, you're a Fingerer...So wanna come...pluck...my G-String?" ...*gasp!* or even stick it in my...F-Hole...Yessssss!!!! Rofl

Do your worst :tongue: Bring it on girlfriend! lol

ChrisD Wrote:Do your worst :tongue: Bring it on girlfriend! lol

Well it's 1:42am for me here, so I'll have to do it in the Afternoon after work...perhaps even a Jason Mraz song or something...just prepare yourself hunni. Wink