Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could be a Super Hero which one would you be and why?
Really?

You have to ask?

[Image: WonderWoman1.jpg]

Pix Wrote:Kim Possible. Because other than the luck that comes with having the last name "possible" ("Anything's possible for a possible!" Bad luck sometimes as she was told this as a 5-year-old entering kindergarten when dastardly villains from the future traveled back in time to destroy her on her first day there so she couldn't grow up to ruin their plans for world domination Rofl ), she has no superpowers...at least not most of the time. She's so awesome she doesn't need them, and even without them she defeats those that do. Two of my favorite eps where she does exactly that:

And the other split in half (much funnier if you catch the references to still other eps besides the above one):

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Kim Possible!

I have an idea for a Kim Possible movie, but I don't know how to write that kind of stuff.

I'd be the Green Lantern because, I like what he can do with the power of will with his ring.

[Image: MightyMouse.jpg]

Mighty Mouse of course!!! He always saves the day plus I bet he could beat superman in a fight!

elad12 Wrote:[Image: MightyMouse.jpg]

Mighty Mouse of course!!! He always saves the day plus I bet he could beat superman in a fight!

I always thought that Disney needs to make some Mighty Mouse movies...where Mickey Mouse is Mighty Mouse.

They haven't had any Mickey Mouse movies in years and years....they need some.

[Image: quailman.jpg]

No one messes with the quailman.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I have an idea for a Kim Possible movie, but I don't know how to write that kind of stuff.

I'm curious, what's your idea? :confused:

I would choose these two... because I really like their attitude...most of the time, they're the ones who makes jokes during tough situations so...yeah, I love them.

[Image: 2763176-ultimate_spiderman1.jpeg]

or

[Image: 236px-Barryallen-kitson.JPG]

Tyrion Wrote:[Image: quailman.jpg]

No one messes with the quailman.

YES! That has been my Halloween costume on numerous occasions.

As for who I'd be, I'd totally be a super VILLAIN! In your face, heroes. I also like really loud music, so...

[Image: Songbirdtboltsx.png]
Songbird

Storm without a doubt. I dreamed of having her powers as kid. It would be awesome to make your eyes glow white, fly into the clouds free spirited, then lift your hands up to control the very elements of the weather.