Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could be a character from a book
If you could be a character from a book which character would you be and from which book?
An eye for an eye

Jack Reacher.

Edward Cullen , from any of the twilight books

Peter Pan, without a doubt! Laugh I love the Peter Pan book!

Flying? Check. Immortality? Check. Fairy Sidekick? Check.

Like Superman, but without the stupid costume :3

Not Gandalf but the first character in my mind was Gandalf! So... LOL

Dr Watson - couldn't do with all that thinking Sherlock does - wud give me a headache....but to tag along as Watson would suit me down to the ground, I do love the old B/W movies

Alice in Wonderland because she's lovable, eccentric and gets to meet so many interesting and equally eccentric creatures!

Any of the younger Hogwarts students who don't die in the end although preferrably ones from Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, because of my childhood.

Beatrice the Golden Witch from a Visual Novel series called Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. Technically they're not books but the amount of text you get when you play is equal to a novel so what the hell I'm counting it. Because creating complex murder mysteries for humans to solve would be endlessly amusing!

Why are 2/3 of my choices female?...

Gatsby.

I haven't read the book yet but I enjoyed Baz Luhrmann's movie.

Young, handsome, filthy rich and lives in New York, my favorite place in the world.

Oh damn. I wouldn't want to be most characters from the books I read. Let's see here... which of them are at least mostly happy stories? Star Wars usually is, so let's go with those books. I guess I'd be Mara Jade. She gets to play with all those fun force powers, and she gets to shack up with Luke Skywalker. I can't argue with that.

Too many romance novels to choose from.... oh well, I'll just be Frank Zhang from Percy Jackson series since our appearance and personality is so similar.