Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could be a character from a book
I would be Jacob Black from the Twilight series. I wouldnt make a good book character though. All my character would do is stand naked in front of a mirror all day admiring himself.

Willie Wonka or Charlie(Gene Wilder version) from those books would be kind of neat as well. To inherit a whole money making candy factory would be awesome.

Cirdan from The Silmarillion. An incredibly underplayed character in terms of recognition. Wise and spiritual, he made continuous contributions in the fight against melkor and sauron. He is the one that have gandalf the ring of fire which allowed gandalf to repel the Balrog, he supported the free people's of middle earth in many of its wars. He built the one ship that would allow earendil to cross the seas and reach Valinor. Earendil went on to present the Silmaril and successfully entreated the Vala to intervene in middle earth and rescue them from melkor. Cirdan is the elf seen for 2 seconds in the last movie as frodo goes to board the ship. Even in the last days of the 3rd age he spends his days as a shipwright, building the ships that will allow elves to pass from this plane of existence to return to the Paradise that is Valinor. Despite how little he is mentioned, he is probably one of the most influential characters in the entirety of middle earth.

Alex Wrote:BlondyLocks and the three monster dicks hahahaha... oh my god I believe I miss my dude now!

Trust me he misses you too Blondylocks lol... but you're not getting three monster dicks you little blond bitch hahahaha one is quite enough LOL