Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could become straight for one month . . .
megumidesu Wrote:um . i know this is only hypothetical but there's a whole lot wrong with the reasons you've given lol

men can be catty too . that's not something you get just from dating women ...

also not all women have periods . i don't . never have , never will .
unwanted pregnancy won't happen if birth control is used regularly and properly . she could get the implant . no babies for three years and then can be replaced after that three years too . s'what my friend uses ~
and marriage can happen in gay relationships too . but if you don't want one that can be easily solved by not getting married Confusedmile:

I made sure to use the words "potential risks",
in that post,
for a reason.

I never insisted on those issues being guaranteed.

Also,
(when dating)
I don't pursue catty men,
so it's usually never a problem for me,
and gay marriage is not an option where I live
so that's why I included it as a risk with being straight.

Dreamer Wrote:
(when dating)
I don't pursue catty men,

so if you were straight , you wouldn't pursue catty women Smile

I would do it, my friends and family aren't very accepting of gay people if it's someone they know but if it's a complete stranger they'll throw a few insults and move on. Honestly that has me stuck right now when it comes dating the same sex, I wouldn't care about loosing my friends but I would like to keep my family, and what's the point of having a boyfriend if I can't show him off to everyone. They would hold us down and try to perform an exercism. So yes I would chicken out and do it because it would make life easier.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Gurl please, I just have no gay ass time for that, not a single solitary second...

Girls are fab and I love girl time with them, but to be trynna fuck them and develop feelings and all that, no sis, it's a trip just to think about it...

Besides, two bitches just can't share the same shoes Msn-slapping

LolSheep

megumidesu Wrote:so if you were straight , you wouldn't pursue catty women Smile

You got that right! Xyxthumbs

If I were straight, I'd only date drama-free women.

Dreamer Wrote:
You got that right! Xyxthumbs

If I were straight, I'd only date drama-free women.

I'm not sure they exist. Wink

davearoo Wrote:I'm not sure they exist. Wink

omg u so funnyyyyy

men have drama . women have drama . some people deal with that drama better than others . gender has jackshit to do with it.

megumidesu Wrote:omg u so funnyyyyy
All right, it's not my best material. But I do want to keep my audience happy, so you're welcome to a refund on your ticket to my stand-up comedy act.

megumidesu Wrote:men have drama . women have drama . some people deal with that drama better than others . gender has jackshit to do with it.
Totally understood, and totally agreed. But at the risk of playing devil's advocate, it appears to me that this culture makes it more socially acceptable for women to have drama than for men.

Maybe I'm completely off-base with that observation, but it seems like one of the many double standards between the genders that society imposes.

davearoo Wrote:it appears to me that this culture makes it more socially acceptable for women to have drama than for men.

because women are hysterical and silly and will always make a big deal out of everything unless they stay at home and cook/clean/raise children.

it's a double standard that , like many , comes from a patriarchal (and pretty misogynistic) viewpoint ~