Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could choose one language to speak fluently...
Ammon Wrote:How about yourself Hahamango?

I'd probably go with Chinese or Japanese, because I'm least familiar with east Asian languages. Smile

Elefant

Maybe we can organize here a kind of language exchange by mail, like anyone says here what language he wants to learn and we make a kind of list and the match can enter in PM/ mail contact!

In Vancouver??? Cantonese or Mandarin for sure! And if you're ever in Vancouver, the reasons would be obvious, lol.

Mandarin.

No one likes Korean? *sniff* I forgive you...

Ekwarph Wrote:Maybe we can organize here a kind of language exchange by mail, like anyone says here what language he wants to learn and we make a kind of list and the match can enter in PM/ mail contact!

That's a good idea. Smile I speak English (obviously) and my Spanish is pretty good. I'm learning French, Arabic, and Esperanto. Does anybody else want to participate in something like this?

Uneunsae Wrote:Mandarin.

Ew, I said Chinese! >_< I definitely meant Mandarin!

in fact, if we could update a database, an excel sheet, that would be cool..here I don't know how we could do that !

Languages to learn:

English
  • -Ekwarph (Fr)
Spanish
Polish
Russian
Chinese
French
  • hahamango (En,Sp)
Danish
Swedish
  • Ekwarph (Fr)
Korean
Arabic
  • Hahamango (en, sp)

Anyone updates. Except if someone has a better idea.

I have most the languages I want to speak under my belt (English, Korean, French, and very limited Vietnamese).... BUT, I'm illiterate in all of them but English. I would like to rectify that.

Nobody wants to learn Flemish aka Dutch? Smile

Het is echt niet moeilijk, eigenlijk is het een taal dat gemakkelijk en snel te leren is Tongue

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I have most the languages I want to speak under my belt (English, Korean, French, and very limited Vietnamese).... BUT, I'm illiterate in all of them but English. I would like to rectify that.

If you want to practice your writing in French, you can PM me. Wink
Applicable for everyone here :p