Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could come back for a second life
What (notwho) would you come back as?

I would like to come back as a gymnast and a classical pianist.

Id like to come back into a loving family life, maybe on a big farm, or somewhere exotic, go to a good school, and become a good politician or writer.

I would like to come back as a successful novelist. Living in a hot country near a beach.
An eye for an eye

OK, just to extend this a little further, explain why you would want to come back as something else. In my case I'd like to be a gymnast as I'd like to be physically fit (oh, and I envy gymnast's flexibility) and as a pianist because I would like to be a more active person in the musical world rather than just a passive listener.

In truth i personally dont want to come back, and start all over again, one life enough for me, but earlier today i saw seagulls flying and i thought what it would be like to be a bird, and that was what i was going to say, a bird, an owl maybe.

Id like to be a polician, but one like my hero winston churchill, and really make a difference or a writer so i could put my thought on display and share them, and not keep them within all jumbled, also a writer must be patient, i have no patience

partisan Wrote:Id like to be a polician, but one like my hero winston churchill, and really make a difference or a writer so i could put my thought on display and share them, and not keep them within all jumbled, also a writer must be patient, i have no patience

Oh, join the club Partisan. Impatience is my downfall.

I'd like to be a tamed hedgehog with a loving owner who gives me milk and love Smile

LONDONER Wrote:Oh, join the club Partisan. Impatience is my downfall.

Oh is there club for us, i will sign up only if it takes 5minutes, no more Smile

What else.....ruler of the world.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvTvcUrU3iv4l7ZXuOuvm...nGPDekyK1e]

No stoopid people allowed.
No haters allowed.
No politicians allowed.
No CEO's allowed.
No corruption allowed.

Knowledge would be preached like the gospel.
Sex and love would be taught as the different things they are.
Manners and etiquette would be mandatory in all schools, in every grade.
College would be free.
Healthcare would be cheap/free.

Garfield would be the cartoon of choice.
Animal cruelty would be met with extreme discipline.
Technology would never be allowed to surpass human interaction, or take its place.
Hugh Jackman would be my second in command. (lol)
Lilitu would be the "royal" chef.
Lalo would be the Master at Arms.
Bowyn Aerrow would be the spiritual advisor to those in need.
Rainbowmum would be the "royal" mother.
Chase would be the "royal" architect.

Well, you get the picture.
Everybody has something to do. Nobody gets to be without work, food, or shelter on my watch.

I mean really, what the hell kind of omnipotent ruler would I be if someone went without the basics of living???

The words like "homeless", "bum", "starve" would have no meaning because there would be no such thing.