Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could come back for a second life
I am pretty happy with my life ,but if I had to come back,I would say a very spoiled kitteh.

I'd come back as a lake or a beautiful blue sea!

I'd rather not come back as actual life because I've done that already u.u

I would come back as a tiger because it's a cool animal.

An Jedi. How cool would it be to have the force and use a real lightsaber!

I could say a lot of jobs and other things like: I wanna be a sexy dude... A stud (that topic...) or an animal, a very nice dog (wow!), and maybe a king, or better, a visual artist son of rich music artists...

... But the reality is: I wanna be a simple person, an easy going person. Starting from a simple personality and trough a normal-boring family, normal friends, normal job, not complicated life, someone who can find satisfaction in a normal life, without complicated-crazy ambitions.

Some one who's actually good with artistic things.

I'd come back as a mosquito just so I could infect those who wronged me in this life with West Nile.

I would be a watchful oak tree in a park to watch life, joy and love of people who come and go

I'd like to come back as a Dog so that everything I loved in the world would be solved by my human appearing before me.

Richard

I'd come back as some form of living organism that possesses some form of motivation to accomplish some form of goal beyond checking the pantry for more cheddar cheese Combos.