Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could date more than one person?
Really though.....I cant even find ONE guy interested, much less TWO of them!!!

If it naturally developed that way somehow, I could see that happening....for a real relationship.

As for just dating more than one person at a time....I guess as long as ALL parties involved know whats going on and are ok with it.....I dont guess it would hurt. Not something I would look for, but hey.....

I would imagine it would as with my kids, I love them both, but in different ways. (Obviously, I'm speaking of pure love, not some physical thing.)

I've never been in a polyamorous relationship, but I wanted to experiment with it before...but unfortunately I never could find more than one person at a time that I was willing to be in a serious polyamorous relationship so I never got to try it (and at this point I doubt I ever will).

Hmm...I suppose I should mention for the many who don't know that polyamory is NOT "swinging" or "open relationships" (though it's possible to include those aspects as well). It means being in an intimate relationship where everyone involved knows about it (that is, it's not to be confused with "cheating" which is "breaking the rules of monogamy"), and typically has some strict ground rules for all involved (so one can still cheat in such a relationship, and in that case everyone else involved is potentially hurt, not just one partner). At least that's how most I knew who were into it were like and how it was described in the book The Ethical Slut (which I borrowed from the library!).

I only want to be with one person . . . But I think maybe sometimes it is OK for other people (^^*)

No, I don't think that would work for me, because I can really only focus on one person at a time.