Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
What superpower would you want to have and why? What do you think it says about your personality?

For me, I would want to be able to turn invisible. I think it would be interesting to be able to sneak around and be the "fly on the wall" in some situations. I've noticed that in social settings, I tend to observe more than actually lend anything to the conversation, and I think that relates back to my choice.

Also, when I was little, I wanted to be able to turn invisible so that I could sneak into grocery stores after closing time and eat the marshmallows on the candy aisle. Eating-pie

Elefant

[Image: fly-wallpapers-11.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hahamango Wrote:Also, when I was little, I wanted to be able to turn invisible so that I could sneak into grocery stores after closing time and eat the marshmallows on the candy aisle. Eating-pie

Elefant

How adorable!!

Being able to fly would obviously be awesome. Being invissible would also be amazing..
But right now, for a more down-to-earth super power, I would like to be able to read/study and remember at a super-duper fast pace...
Best I could come up with, I swear. #nerd #exams #hashtagswag

Cuddly Wrote:But right now, for a more down-to-earth super power, I would like to be able to read/study and remember at a super-duper fast pace...
Best I could come up with, I swear. #nerd #exams #hashtagswag

Ooh, that would be very useful! Pretty much a guarantee to ace all your exams Tongue

I would want the power of a genie: To be able to grant other people wishes, but not be obliged to. I have always been a person who likes to help people and I am very sympathetic and empathic.

I'm going for canon powers, not weird:
- Invisibility and I think it says enough about my personality.
- Fly, and I think it says en...
- I find teleportation very useful.

IDK if it qualifies as a superpower, but I would love to be able to get into another person's head and see the world through their eyes. I started thinking about this when an elderly neighbor developed Alzheimer's disease - she was obviously inhabiting a world much different from mine - imagine how fascinating it would be to have the ability to see that world. Or through the eyes of people whose thinking differs radically -- sociopaths, or maybe saints. Or animals. I would love to just for a moment experience my cat's world.

What does this say about me? Probably that I shouldn't be let out without a keeper lol...

Reading or controlling mind. It seems the most powerful for me.

Either have complete immortality and eternal youth, but have it come with an off switch. I can watch the progress of human society and evolution for as long as I want and if I get tired I'll just "turn it off"

or The ability to travel through time and to different dimensions/universes. I can watch the Eiffel tower being built, I can skip ahead to when a cure for diabetes is found, or I can go to a universe where Dr. Who actually exists and save myself all that trouble:biggrin:

This is probably super slutty of me to say, and maybe a tad on the kinky side as well, but I've always wanted the power to morph into other people/living things. I keep thinking how fun would it be to morph into a really hot girl, lure a hot straight guy into bed, start blowing him, and then morph back into a guy while sucking him off! Bahahaha. (I have issues)