Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had one magical power
If you had one magical power what would it be?
An eye for an eye

Healing..or the ability to against gravity/ something tht can manipulate the force..or the power like tht one in Mass Effect, the biotics.

The power to shapeshift.

The power of karma.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Truth Serum for the Politicians and Business CEO's who are trying to enslave us all with their lies burying lies.

power over time Smile, on myself and or the environment around me. Then I could walk time by effecting everything BUT myself, reverse ageing on specific targets or even fast forward it.
It would be the ultimate weapon as well, even a 30 ft thick iron door would disintegrate over time.

Would be cool to never lose at anything strategy or chance based. Live forever at whatever age you chose and visit loved ones who have passed, allow those you love to also be immune from time.

^ This is a pretty cool idea...

I suppose it isn't fair to copy Tongue

I would think to be able to cure sickness, heal people that sort of thing... I see too much pain and suffering of other people, including people in my own family...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

The power to bring peace to the whole world
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Slipspace traveling, So I would know a lot of other planets, what it's in the center of the galaxies, what black hole really is and to the edge of the universe so I could see how everything started... just to get a bit close to the 'Why' question.

(and obviously not forgetting the ability to resist such conditions lol)

Has to be flying