Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you have a partner, how many times a day do you get hugged or smooched?
I have it made to get to his bedroom from the living room he has to pass the computer room, so I get hugged or smooched three to five times per day. When I am looking for attention, I head to the kitchen, it brings him right in because he thinks I am going to cook.

HInt; I always keep a package of chocolate covered gram crackers hidden where he can not find them, and he knows it!

[Image: kissing-3.jpg]

What a lovely posting, and what a wonderful way of getting all the attention you want, really wonderful..!

RemybussiRemybussi

I cant really count...we are both very affectionate and we have been together 25 years and we are more affectionate now than when we were younger. Before him I was never really very affectionate but he "tamed me"...I read in a gay astrology book once that when a Leo and Aries bond it is hard to pry them apart...I don't know if that is true or true for anyone else but it describes us perfectly. I think the key though for the connection and the affection is that I don't just love him...I really LIKE the man I love ...I like him alot...I think it is the key to everything. The other thing..we both like to play...alot:biggrin:

Enough. But typically, in my current relationship, I initiate it and she responds in kind. But sometimes she'll be the one to initiate it.

At least 4 times a day .

Countless. My fiancé is a self confessed "hug-whore"

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

We as humans need to be hugged and touched and made to feel wanted and desired. It's human nature. If you really want to make someone feel good you can verbally hug them too. A compliment can lift a person's spirit as fast as smile! Confusedmile:

Almac Wrote:What a lovely posting, and what a wonderful way of getting all the attention you want, really wonderful..!

RemybussiRemybussi

Why all the loving Almac??????????????? Why do I get the feeling that someone recently told you Santa Clause or some other character was fake? And now you have to think for yourself. Yep, it sucks. Blame me if you like, if it gets you through it.

Losing fictional supports is tough for anyone, but it is part of being an adult. In the long run the better understanding truth and reality is the easiest way to deal with the struggles of life. Happy Holidays.

[Image: 002x5z31]

East Wrote:I cant really count...we are both very affectionate and we have been together 25 years and we are more affectionate now than when we were younger. Before him I was never really very affectionate but he "tamed me"...I read in a gay astrology book once that when a Leo and Aries bond it is hard to pry them apart...I don't know if that is true or true for anyone else but it describes us perfectly. I think the key though for the connection and the affection is that I don't just love him...I really LIKE the man I love ...I like him alot...I think it is the key to everything. The other thing..we both like to play...alot:biggrin:

Sounds to me like you are where we are trying to go. We have many friends of many ages. Once we were invited to a gay 50th anniversary. It is too bad there is not more notice given relationships like yours in the media. This is the stuff straights need to see.

I think you will love this link of GAY COUPLES over the last 135 years it is all great photos. http://everydaygay.blogspot.com/2010/06/...-1875.html

[Image: oldest+known+gay+couple+adoption+old+timey+gays.jpg]
First known gay couple to adopt!
Hollow Falls, VA late 1920's.
[COLOR="Green"]
The topic of this thread is;

If you have a partner, how many times a day do you get hugged or smooched?
[/COLOR]

WesHollywood Wrote:Sounds to me like you are where we are trying to go. We have many friends of many ages. Once we were invited to a gay 50th anniversary. It is too bad there is not more notice given relationships like yours in the media. This is the stuff straights need to see.

I think you will love this link of GAY COUPLES over the last 135 years it is all great photos. http://everydaygay.blogspot.com/2010/06/...-1875.html

[Image: oldest+known+gay+couple+adoption+old+timey+gays.jpg]
First known gay couple to adopt!
[COLOR="Green"][B]

Oh Wow! I love the photos in the link! I have a small collection of my own of gay couples from the 1800s-1900s...unfortunately I do not know the dates but I should copy and submit them to the website...thanks for sharing them and you are right...I DO love them...they actually brought a tear (of happiness) to my eye.