Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you haven't seen this already YOU MUST!
I'm not going to ruin the SHOCK
you'll get from what you hear in this by telling you what happens.

raw misguided homophobia.
and some nice religious freaks thrown in at the end

Gate C30 at DFW airport... That's where I catch flights back home from visiting jay! I recognized a few of the employees!

Feel free to vent

I am glad they took him down. I hate it when the bad guys get away with their bullshit.

All I remember now though after just having watched it was him saying something about "America" ...and his buttcrack..

I saw this at another site I visit and I still have the same reaction: what a sick bastard, and what a poor "representation" of 'Murrica.

I keep thinking that there has to be a cure for this somehow, but that I'm never going to see the cure in my lifetime. And then you get to the end and experience the sheer stupidity of religious intolerance and the misguided self righteous pride makes me want to wretch. There aren't words for how I feel just now.

I couldn't understand of what was being said. What was he saying?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I think the best part is that it was another big guy wearing a hot pink shirt that helped bring this motherfucker down.

Homophobic and racist? Who would have ever thought it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3HTYry1uu

dayum (hows my merican) the youtube video doesnt work for me and plabert’s link has something blocking the whole screen (cookies or sumin IDK) but from what i gather a homophobic racist got taken out by a guy wearing a pink shirt - good good

What I don't get is how did someone two counters away know to be filming this before it started?

How did religion get into it? I didn't hear the perp say anything about religion (although I couldn't really understand him). The only vaguely religious thing i heard came from the brother, who did not seem to espouse the perp's worldview.