Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you haven't seen this already YOU MUST!
ShiftyNJ Wrote:What I don't get is how did someone two counters away know to be filming this before it started?

It looked like things already begun by how stand off-ish the guy in the pink shirt was. I mean we live in a society now where people flick their phones out at the slightest moment of something going on for the possibility of catching it on camera.

I hate that these kinds of people exist, but it is unfortunately not surprising.

^ My understanding is that the drunk guy had already yelled something at the guy in the pink shirt, who then took out his camera and then shit escalated.

Then the guy who recorded the event started recording the event.

Rareboy Wrote:^ My understanding is that the drunk guy had already yelled something at the guy in the pink shirt, who then took out his camera and then shit escalated.

Then the guy who recorded the event started recording the event.

Oh, okay. I guess I should not be so cynical.

I do enjoy the karma of someone so obviously homophobic being paraded through a public airport with his bare ass hanging out. The symbolism is rich with this one.

What pisses me off, is that the drunk guy is only being charged with a class c assult and disorderly conduct, maximum $1000.00 fine and no jail time.
~Beaux

How insecure in your sexuality must you be to attack another man for wearing a pink shirt ?
This is sad .Catmilk

He's lucky he didn't try to take a picture of me, I would shove that phone all the way up his fucking faggot ass.

I'm glad to see others are tired of people taking pictures without consent.

The real shame here is that the victim was treated like a criminal. he was only defending his right to privacy.

So much for the Hate Crimes Prevention Act. It's sort of incredible to me that you can have this much documentation and still not be charged with a crime you are clearly guilty of. I guess I'm not surprised, but it is depressing.

No Hate Crime Charges Likely For Assault At DFW Airport