Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you really, really want a good laugh.
check out this site:

http://birthcontrollesbians.com/

Quote:
Women who use Birth Control pills at any point in their life before becoming pregnant end up giving birth to Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual children. Birth Control pills (synthetic hormones) cause permanent and irreversible damage
to a woman's natural hormones causing these birth defects.

When a child is developing inside of a mothers womb that is a very crucial thing, the hormonal changes in a womans body from prior Birth Control pill usage is what messes up the childs normal development in the womb causing the child to be born Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual.

(That is why identical twins and also siblings born years apart can all turn out Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual).

I created this website to make the world aware of these Birth Control defects so that Birth Control pills become banned world wide. Scientists had good intent when they created Birth Control pills (FDA approval in 1960). However they didn't realize the pills would turn the world gay.

Rofl Well we must be invaded with homos worldwide then. Tons of women take birth control pills. Wait... aren't most people still straight?

Spellbound Wrote:check out this site:

http://birthcontrollesbians.com/

Quote:
Women who use Birth Control pills at any point in their life before becoming pregnant end up giving birth to Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual children. Birth Control pills (synthetic hormones) cause permanent and irreversible damage
to a woman's natural hormones causing these birth defects.

When a child is developing inside of a mothers womb that is a very crucial thing, the hormonal changes in a womans body from prior Birth Control pill usage is what messes up the childs normal development in the womb causing the child to be born Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual.

(That is why identical twins and also siblings born years apart can all turn out Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual).

I created this website to make the world aware of these Birth Control defects so that Birth Control pills become banned world wide. Scientists had good intent when they created Birth Control pills (FDA approval in 1960). However they didn't realize the pills would turn the world gay.

How, precisely, the fuck did you find this website?!

John Mayer is not gay. As a person.

Counselor Wrote:How, precisely, the fuck did you find this website?!

John Mayer is not gay. As a person.

It was on GFO

This must be a troll site...I'll just wait for them to be sued for libel by one of the million celebrities they claim are "Birth Control" LGBT...

Oh my god Laugh Laugh Laugh

I should probably be offended, but this is just too hysterical!
Nobody can take this thing seriously surely? xD

Yet another religious zealot. How better to get birth control extinguished, than to tell people that is the cause of your gay children?

As always, there is no PROOF, only conjecture and insinuation.

The same thing can be said for those who smoke pot, are drug abusers, alcoholics, or are over eaters.

This is too funny for me to even be offended by this.XD

BCResearcher Wrote:On the About Me section of my site it says " I'm not affiliated with any religion or any political party." The proof is on my website which you never even bothered to read.

Your website is a joke, dude. I like jokes though. Thanks for making my day.

Am I the only one finding it weird that BCResearcher signed up to defend "his" hilarious site within 3 hours of it first being posted here?
How exactly did he find out it was a topic of conversation exactly? xD

And am I the only one finding it funny that he identifies as a "gay-friendly" man? Laugh
I'd say the content of the website leans towards the contrary lol

Edit:
Also, in regards to your proof... I have two simple points.
A - You skipped college, and seem to consider college life to be nothing but partying, so you're clearly not the intellectual type Laugh
B - No huge scientific answer has ever been reached because someone "one day thought of the answer".

And as for the rest of your oh-so-funny-to-read research?
If you were trying to be legit? You missed the mark. If you were trying to be funny? You struck comedy gold.