Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were wondering...
Hello fellow posters and fellow readers. I've been away on holiday and since coming back home, (two or three weeks actually), life has been quite busy. It's time I reconnected with you all. So have a great month of September each and everyone and I hope you'll keep me posted on current events.
Nice to be back.
Love and hugs to all;
PA

Oh and btw, I suddenly woke up one morning and I was a year older.... ahem.... time flies, doesn't it? Wink

Welcome back!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thanks, Cellar, I was never really gone, but when it's almost three months, people start wondering, don't they?

I forgot these in my post : Herz Bighug Herz Bighug Herz Bighug

Welcome back, and happy belated b-day!

Maverick Wrote:Welcome back, and happy belated b-day!
Thanks, Maverick, very kind of you. By the way, on my birthday, we went to another friend's birthday celebration and we played the whole of Terry Riley's "In C" in a church. It was a fabulous day.

I can't remember what sort of music this is called but it's fun to watch and play.

I think my recordings of the event were maybe nicer sounding.

Ah yes, minimalist music...
Here's Terry's site :
http://www.terryriley.net/

PA thanks for touching base. Would love to hear a bit about the holiday and/or bday festivities. Of course you were missed here. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Papa PA Bighug

Glad you are back Prince Smile

CCRox, and Miles (Austin), you were also missed. The only thing is, on the boat, access to the Internet is limited, and I didn't yet have my new Smartphone... lol. My old phone gave up the ghost after coming home after 4 years of faithful service... Had to invest in a French (!!!!) Smartphone. lol.
Anyway, suffice it to say that Marshlander's eldest daughter got married this summer and it occupied a lot of our time just working the holiday around this big event.

Thanks, Wolfie... I bet you missed my naughty pictures... sedate though they may be on here... haha.
What have you been up to?

Here's one for you, Wolfie...
[Image: Dean-and-Duncan-wear-jockstraps-and-flip...Cody-1.jpg]