Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were wondering...
princealbertofb Wrote:Thanks, Wolfie... I bet you missed my naughty pictures... sedate though they may be on here... haha.
What have you been up to?

Yes I have missed your naughty pictures, hehe :p

Life seems to be going pretty well for me at the moment. I have a new job that pays well, and other things in life are good for me as well. Next the search for that special someone begins.

Welcome back! I can say you're a very warm person Smile I hope I'll get to know you better Wink

BlueStar Wrote:Welcome back! I can say you're a very warm person Smile I hope I'll get to know you better Wink

Thank you, Lanse Xingxing (BlueStar in Mandarin) ... I'm not just warm, I'm queerly and squarely hot, haha... No, I'll go with 'warm'... and I too look forward to knowing more about you. Very happy for you two, if that was a real story, not a dream... Was it just a dream?

Wolfpack Wrote:Yes I have missed your naughty pictures, hehe :p

Life seems to be going pretty well for me at the moment. I have a new job that pays well, and other things in life are good for me as well. Next the search for that special someone begins.

I wish you good luck with that search. It's worth waiting sometimes, for the right person to come along... and if they also "come" ... along the way, it makes for a nice sexy diversion. haha.

princealbertofb Wrote:Thank you, Lanse Xingxing (BlueStar in Mandarin) ... I'm not just warm, I'm queerly and squarely hot, haha... No, I'll go with 'warm'... and I too look forward to knowing more about you. Very happy for you two, if that was a real story, not a dream... Was it just a dream?

Haha! I wouldn't post a "dream" in chit chat section, but in poetry instead lol :tongue: though at first it was more than my eyes could believe 1luvu

Welcome "home" PrinceAlbert even though it might be your second home.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Thanks, Londoner. Much obliged...Bighug

its really nice to have you back, I love the fact that you post things that I wouldn't normally see i.e the Mormon theatre play u have just posted

Welcome back PA Xyxwave
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

welcome back P.A.!