Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you would reccommend a tv show what would it be?
<3 Smack The Pony <3

The god of all TV shows, ever, in the entire history of the universe and all parallel dimensions.

jbrowder24 Wrote:Ben Browder helped me realize I was gay :redface: (not personally, just the hotness of him on that show, there was no way I could deny my attraction to that, and as I said in the screenname thread, that's where the browder part comes from).
*sigh* Hot.
Not sure i had much of an inkling on my orientation back then, But i must admit, he stands out a lot more now.:redface:

jbrowder24 Wrote:Too bad I don't live closer, I don't think I saw every episode towards the end due to changing cable etc., could come watch Smile
You would of been more than welcome. Shame about the 4500 miles. So inconvenient. Rolleyes
jbrowder24 Wrote:Agreed on Dexter - season four especially was fantastic. SlipknotRIZZ, I got behind on Fringe but have heard great things about how it's going, I need to catch up; enjoy Doctor who here as well though prefer the newer, not so much the older ones, myself, and also behind on that.
I like Dexter. But never really followed it.
Never really watched the Fringe. Seen bits and pieces. Nothing really stood out to me.

And yeah, I like Doctor Who.
Used to watch repeats of the old episodes when i was younger. And watched all the new ones...more or less.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Have had great fun and laughs with Desperate Housewives... also enjoyed the Tudors, but less... I agree with East that 6 Feet under is good too. Tales of the City is older but also worth it. I enjoyed Downton Abbey.

man now a days to me tv shows aint even worth watching for i miss all the old school shows.
shows that would usually come on the weekends the most,especially tgif on fridays those were some good times but honestly i hardly watch tv anymore like i used to sometimes ill watch a little spongebob and i would also watch ru pauls drag race but when it comes to my favorite show to watch i really dont know anymore cause all the oldies have died out Sad

plus shows now a days are just the same old same old mess like real world for example i really hate that show so much all they do is drink, go to the clubs then they come back home and fight fight fight.
just like jersey shore i realllly hate that show (especially snookis ol bitch ass excuse my language):redface: but anyway tv shows has really nothing to offer anymore especially movies although i rather watch movies than shows.

but this is my opinion about tv shows borringggggggggggggggg
i miss you old school:frown:

princealbertofb Wrote:Have had great fun and laughs with Desperate Housewives... also enjoyed the Tudors, but less... I agree with East that 6 Feet under is good too. Tales of the City is older but also worth it. I enjoyed Downton Abbey.

I just found thias tribute to David and Keith a few weeks ago...I love it. I forgot about Tales of the City...I know the whole thing by heart I think:biggrin:

for funny i go for Modern Family - think its so funny - and for serious then im really into Criminal Minds,,, only got into it few months ago - cant get enough now

Personally, I'm not much a fan of TV these days and spend most of my time watching anime on the computer instead :3 Although, awesome tv shows are;

[Image: funny-gifs-dr-acula.gif]
SCRUBS

and I second Dr.Who aswell

The New Adventures of Old Christine
Being Human (both the UK and US versions are good but I prefer the US version)
Glee
How I Met Your Mother
The Nanny
Law and Order : SVU
Law and Order : UK
American Dad

That's pretty much all I watch on TV.

fringe
desperate housewives
how i met your mother

Hi there,
Farscape isnt that bad a tv p[rogram... Used to have all box sets seasons 1 to 4 on dvd then sold them for like £10 as needed the money to pay off baliffs and they were collecting dust... I like watching some old tv programs like royale family and gimmie gimmie gimmie as well... "My arse!"