Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuminati/secret government actions/places
I cant take this seriously at all lol.

The Pope in the same group as some of these names just doesnt make sense, as the Church policies are against many of their causes.

"It was obviously a Satantic ritual."

Oh, you are familiar with satanic rituals? I didnt know Red and Black were the sole domain of satanists...

"It ended with the phrase "World Peace" — as in, "New World Order Peace."
Nice paraphrase there. Are you sure it wasnt "World Peace through superior firepower" or "World Peace through genocide" Or "Nazism World Peace"? It's not hard to change what is said when One feels like adding in whatever they feel like adding in...

"LMFAO is Illuminati?
Can you think of any other reason for their success?"

Yes. There are billions of people in the world. It only takes a small fraction of that to be considered popular. This statement seems more like jealousy or unjustified envy of them just because they are popular. I dont like them, but many people do.
You could say JB is Illuminati with the same argument from my standpoint, but thats just silly.

Willow Smith... a 14 years old girl... is part of an organization to take over the world? Really?

Finally, I want to address something.

A One World Government is the end result of the evolution of society. As long as there are borders and seperate nations, there will always be conflict. A One World Government would remove many of these obstacles to peace and allow for humanity to move forward.

This last statement doesn't mean im for conquering every country and declaring a OWO (One World Order), or any coercion to this end.

I disagree with that list.

Although there are very "powerful" people who run governments. Politicians are only puppets.

The real list of people, you would have never heard of.

Just as there are powerful groups who run countries and control the governing bodies of politicians, there are groups who control what people hear and say about these secret groups.
Unless you are one of them, you will never know the real "list" of people who are in that group.

Talking of the Illuminati/ Masons/Knight's Templar/ N.W.O really hurts my head.
However I really do enjoy stirring up a hornets nest with both the Mormon Cult and the Jehovah Witnesses cult by letting them know that their founders were Masons.