Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im in love with a straight man.
This is a first for me. I've never lusted after a straight man before. Much less found myself passionately in love with one. 

The worst part is that I feel like he doesn't even know I exist. 

But thinking about marrying him and raising his children and growing old with him is one of the few things that have kept me going during this painful and crazy year.   

I need advice guys...

How do I get Guy Fieri to love me?

[Image: MV5BZjQwNDViNWYtOWZlNy00YzgyLTg5OWEtMGVi...3._V1_.jpg]
[-] The following 4 members Like Emiliano's post:
  • , andy, ceez, InbetweenDreams

well, that was unexpected!   Big Grin
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I know, I know... he's older than me, he's not exactly my "type".  It surprises me too.

But he brings so much joy to my life.

I know I could try to open a diner, drive in, or dive to get his attention. But honestly, I cant cook.

But, if the place is a dive, do you really need to know how to cook?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

You could design a new brand of flip flops and send him a pair.
I bid NO Trump!

Oh @"Emiliano" but you could do way better than him!

(Call me oblivious, this isn't a serious thread...I didn't want to come off as an asshole lol)
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(07-24-2020, 12:17 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Oh @"Emiliano" but you could do way better than him!

(Call me oblivious, this isn't a serious thread...I didn't want to come off as an asshole lol)

I strongly disagree

(07-24-2020, 03:35 AM)LJay Wrote: You could design a new brand of flip flops and send him a pair.

maybe with built in socks?

(07-24-2020, 01:57 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: But, if the place is a dive, do you really need to know how to cook?

he strikes me as a man with high standards for flavor. He is the mayor of flavortown.

If I can gush about my dream lover, I love how in guys grocery games, every time he checks in with a chef he is eating their ingredients. I also do that when I’m around people who cook.

We have so much in common.
[-] The following 2 members Like Emiliano's post:
  • InbetweenDreams, James

@"Emiliano" be sure to make those flip flops with socks dishwasher safe. Quick-dry socks would be really convenient.
I bid NO Trump!

If you were serious about this infatuation you’d have learned cooking by now.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I guess I have no choice but to bleach my hair, get earrings and learn to cook Big Grin
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!