Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im melting... MEEEELTING !!!
nope just tried posting videos and images here, still cant do it.

It's not a GS problem because it is working fine for me. Andy has not responded because he has not seen the matter...yet. He has maintained this forum for years and it moderates itself so well he does not have to be ever present. He'll respond. I am just sorry you are having all the trouble. Bighug

btw! DO NOT give up because chances are others are having the same trouble and your efforts might help them too!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Ok, so posting from my tapatalk to scope this matter. Now lie on your side with your top leg bent slightly upward and relax. I don't think thus will hurt a bit.

mmmmmm
[emoji48]
http://gayspeak.com/

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

OK so the emoji didn't work...DaMmIt Andy where the fuck are you when I need you? I'm gonna hold my breath until you fix this damn thumb typing shat! >.<

Sorry to appear rude in my posts....I'm just now up and feeling playful... I'll come back after I've had a slice of George for breakfast. Sagrin

Hey guys,

The 'spilovn' account was previously banned as 'partis'. He has been deleted as requested.

On the matter of Tapatalk... it really is out of my control as they have created the integration software/plugin and all I have done is install their latest available version. Unfortunately, I can't change or tweak any of the settings with regards to picture or youtube posting.

If you have any specific errors - let me know and I'll submit them as support tickets direct to Tapatalk.

Catch up with you soon,

Andy
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

The new version of Tapatalk is a great improvement. Xyxthumbs

I noticed the emoji actually worked "after-the-fact" so it must have had to go lookup and link the code. vunderfa.

There you go....it is working fine for me now....I think it was my browser or something.

Andy Wrote:The 'spilovn' account was previously banned as 'partis'. He has been deleted as requested.

:O
Wasn't partis the islamophobic owl?!

RIOT. RIOT I SAY!

What is it about tapatalk? It has been telling me to install it, every so often, when I visit the site on my iPhone (using Google Chrome browser), but I've always just said no thanks and carried on, viewing it as I would on a pc (with the exception of youtube clips!).

Also, cute video CCrox.

tapa tapa tapa

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

the tapatalk app makes access, navigation and participation on GS easier for many on a small device...

Rant bitches need not apply... Sagrin