Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im new!! :D
Im new umm not mutch to say really im gay of course and a croosdresser or whatever you call it Big Grin

Welcome to GaySpeak!!! :biggrin: Bighug

Welcome to Gayspeak. as they say, come as you are, I'm sure you'll make many friends.

BTW did I read your age right? 12?

Welcome to gayspeak,
Well your age says 12 but i wont hold it against you if this is true... Kind of a culture shock because the youngest member was 15 but hey i was 12 when i realised i was bent and lost my virginity lol.... Well welcome to gayspeak... Hope ya like it here

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x

zeon Wrote:Welcome to gayspeak,
Well your age says 12 but i wont hold it against you if this is true... Kind of a culture shock because the youngest member was 15 but hey i was 12 when i realised i was bent and lost my virginity lol.... Well welcome to gayspeak... Hope ya like it here

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x

Same, but I was a little younger than 12. I'm suprised that we have a member so young, it brings out the paternal instincts.

We are here to listen no matter what age because we have all been 12 years old Smile

I wish i was still.. Back in my day all i had was a mega drive no xbox connect lol

Hi, welcome to GS Smile

zeon Wrote:I wish i was still.. Back in my day all i had was a mega drive no xbox connect lol

I had an Atari 2600. Also had a swimming pool, a billiards table and table tennis table, on top of that we had backyard cricket, soccer and league...Oh and branding was always fun too Smile

Hello and welcome , make yourself at home.Wavey

dfiant Wrote:I had an Atari 2600. Also had a swimming pool, a billiards table and table tennis table, on top of that we had backyard cricket, soccer and league...Oh and branding was always fun too Smile

well im sure some members had abacus and slate to write onto lol... i do miss some aspects of my childhood... i got boglins old retro toys im meaning to sell and original NES in original box opened twice