Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im not sure if Im gay straight or bi????
@Wolfe, of course, you're the only one who can actually tell what makes your boat rock. For the moment it's been boys, but I suspect it's been more out of a necessity to 'get your rocks off' and your need to connect with another human being (otherwise you'd be doing what 99% of the male population is doing past puberty, which is to masturbate).

The experience of intimacy is important to many people. But some just wait for the right girl to help out with this need.

One more thing that might help to situate your orientation is whether you have kissed another boy and whether you feel the necessity to kiss them while you are having sex. To some, kissing is far more intimate than where they stick their penis.

I never kissed a another guy or let one kiss me

But you would kiss a girl, or let her kiss you, right?

yes, so your saying Im probly not gay right?

Wolfe Wrote:yes, so your saying Im probly not gay right?
To answer your question. Yes, I think you're probably just confused for the moment, because your experience hasn't afforded you to date a girl and have a romantic experience with a girl. We all develop differently and with different timings, some of this is also dependent on our social environment and our personalities.
If you are in a flutter about a girl, you are probably straight. But, as we said, it doesn't matter whether you are straight or gay or bisexual, what really counts is being true to yourself and being true to whomever you date / have a relationship with / eventually marry (?).

You realise what's really wrong here, @Wolfe, it's how the educational system has failed you in terms of sexuality and relationships education. Why is it that you have to find all this out on your own? I guess it's the very puritanical nature of American society that is the culprit. Have you had any sex and relationship education at all? However, I am glad that there are places like this forum where you can find out about yourself.

Thanks I think Im done here. I will recommend this site to the boy Im doing stuff with because he said he isnt gay either so this would help him too

I understand how conception works I had sex ed

I don't buy any of it.

Wolfe Wrote:Thanks I think Im done here. I will recommend this site to the boy Im doing stuff with because he said he isnt gay either so this would help him too
Well, [MENTION=24505]Wolfe[/MENTION], he may well be gay but not be aware of it. That will be for him to decide anyway.