Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im okay with it but.. still..
Rumble88 Wrote:I don't have PDA and i didn't mean literally his head was heavy. I meant... his head got heavier and heavier.. heavier than i can handle. I felt like something was squezing my heart. After a moment i just couldn't.. do it.

PDA stands for Public Display of Affection. And it sounds like you might have had a small panic attack. I'm not much for hand-holding, kissing, groping, etc. in public myself, I get self-conscious about the reaction from onlookers. Of course, I live in a somewhat rural area.

Okay thank you guys.

Rumble88 Wrote:Hey everyone, been a while since i last posted something. And something happened so here i am. There is a guy in my school who is also gay and he asked me out and i said yes. And i was okay with the whole texting situation, he was really nice to me when he was around me but.. at the school bus, he put his head on my shoulder. I am totally okay with being gay and i dont care about what people says but it just.. his head was so heavy. I couldn't even move, couldn't even swallow when he did that. After the event, i told him that im not ready for a relationship yet but the thing is, what if i can never be ready for something like this? It just bothers me so much.

merhaba. tam anlayamadim da. yani kafasi mi agir? Smile peki durum o kadar iyi mi geyler icin turkiyede?

I think you may be a bit too young and maybe not mature enough for a boyfriend / relationship?

rmf, maybe :/ ve stranger, umarım konuşabilirizBig Grin pm attım.

I have often heard guys complain of a heavy heart when things don't work out. I never heard of a heavy head so I want to see your friend. Does he remove it and leave you stuck with it. Does it stay attached to his shoulders or roll around too much. Sounds exciting.

Good luck.