Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im out!!!!! Yay
Hey Guys and Gals...

Been forever since I last made a post here...

But since then I've been in and out of a couple short spurred relationships...

I guess I'm that picky about what I want in my man....

But anyways to the topic... When I turned 21 back in February I decided that I need to start telling my family that I was indeed gay... none of this bi-sexual shit anymore....( Yes. I'm still married, she's come around a lot more than I expected from her that's for sure... I guess that's pure evolution) Well, the weekend of my birthday, my family took me out for a good time... since I'm the baby and all they had to get me wasted.... Well, little did they know I had planned to come out to them.... It all started spilling out when I randomly started crying at the table, and they asked me what was going on... and I told them I was gay!!! they thought I was joking... stopped crying and said it again... that time it hit them... (I had already told one of my sisters, she kind of knew I was going to do it!!!) So anyways..... and since then I've found a new guy... not going to say anything about this one until after we've met.... Never thought I would find my actual match.... Hopefully we can keep up this open-relationship until then!!!

Congratulations I guess. Not sure about the open relationship thing though but if it's okay with all parties involved then more power to you.

There are a few things that I find odd about this. Your profile still says your Bi. I personally would have gone in and changed that since you finally came out of the closet. Your 21 and married to a girl, yet you're gay, I would be ending that one in a heartbeat. Now your meeting guys up and wanting to date them, while you're married? That's a major no no.

Quote:Been forever since I last made a post here...

But since then I've been in and out of a couple short spurred relationships...

How long have you been married? Or are you not really married, just an old girlfriend who keeps hanging around like a fly to horse shit?

Quote:I guess I'm that picky about what I want in my man....

You should be if you want to be happy in a relationship. Otherwise you're just going to be wandering around wondering why the hell you got into a relationship with that person.

Proud of you sweetie.

Bighug

[Image: congratulation-044.gif]

Good for you, coming out with your family!

Now fill us in a little more about your situation. Married with kids. Your wife knows you're gay. You mentioned an open relationship... I'm guessing that means your wife knows you are seeking a relationship with another guy. What is your long term expectation here? If it's not too personal, I'm curious.

Udabar Wrote:How long have you been married? Or are you not really married, just an old girlfriend who keeps hanging around like a fly to horse shit?

I don't recall much of your presence since I've become more active here, but I'm thinking metaphors and similes might not be your forte.

Congratulations! It must be such a relief based on your post. Ur gonna be so happy!