Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ima back? :P
Hey guys,

I know I didn't make much of a spectacle last time I was here but to be honest I was still really just trying to figure out a lot of things, so I guess that's why I initially showed up, posted a bit and then left. Tongue

But I'm back now and I think I'm going to be visiting a little more often. That reason being because I'm officially out now, at least to my family, so I can start looking forward a little more in regards to dating and being myself around them, etc.

Not all of my friends now, but after a family discussion we decided it was best not to publicize my sexuality on Facebook (as I had originally intended), as it was really no one's business. If people wanted to know or if the subject got bought up then I'd tell them, but I think I can agree that it's best not to go making a scene of myself where it isn't completely necessary. I'll just be myself, and if questions are raised as a result then I'll answer them appropriately.

So that happened, between now and when I first joined here haha. But I think I'm going to need a place I can (virtually) hang out and chill in when I need to, and/or if I need advice or whatever.

So I'll be around more, in other words. Expect me everywhere! Your underwear drawer, your closet, and your webcam! >Big Grin
I'm only kidding. Tongue This place has some good people in it from my first experiences so hopefully we can continue to form a mutual friendship. Big Grin

I don't know who you are but welcome back Smile

Congratulations on coming out!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome back Smile
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Welcome back Katreem Smile. I did the same, I joined, posted a bit, then disappeared for a couple years. Then I ventured back, and am glad I did. Hope you end up feeling the same, sure you will Smile

Welcome back
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Hello!...........
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Awh thanks guys! It feels good to be back Smile