Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immorality in religion
Oh your god NO... don't touch religion Ark... there's some subjects you have to steer away from. Religion is one of them. Unless you fully understand the principles of religion, its history, its purposes I'd steer away from it. Take it from a strong atheist who have been lecturing for years about religion, I personally know great lecturers such as the beloved and behated Christopher Hitchen, Prof. Richard Dawkins, Filmmaker James Cameron... unless you have a clear idea of what you are getting into... I'd stay away from the subject. You'll never see the end of it.

Miles Wrote:Now look who thinks they have a monopoly on tits. >:c

I'll calm my own tits thank you very much!!!

Oh wait that was what you wanted, wasn't it? Well nuts.

Um excuse em moi, but I don't 'think' I have the monopoly on tits. I DO have the monopoly on tits.

I am the queen. Bow down

Lilitu Wrote:Um excuse em moi, but I don't 'think' I have the monopoly on tits. I DO have the monopoly on tits.

I am the queen. Bow down

Yes Your Majesty Bow

I want to feel your cuisine.

Deep inside of me.

(digesting)

Lilitu Wrote:Um excuse em moi, but I don't 'think' I have the monopoly on tits. I DO have the monopoly on tits.

I am the queen. Bow down

Forgive-me-smiley

I taught you well... mama's so proud of his Lilly :p

But remember, Mama's still the Queen of the World, so don't get too carried away Wink .

Hands-make-heart

Sylph Wrote:Msn-slapping
What's wrong with that is, is that you are purposefully invigorating people to ultimately lead them to an open ended conclusion, which is usually a huge disagreement.

Manipulation is not a pretty colour and it's shade is a dark hue on you hunni. I've seen the pattern and do not quite appreciate the resonance it sends back to me.

However vulgar and jovial my character, I am a terribly good judge of people and I know how you are. Apathetic, Narcissistic, Naive, and lately inept in your pursuit of "Intellectual Stimulation".

You're stimulating alright, however it's not of the intellectual kind.

I suggest instead of inflaming issues that are already blazing, that you divert this "Stimulative" Behavior in another direction, such as actually talking with people and less trying to "leave us with a thread".

Oh don't worry hun, if it's Intellectual Stimulation you'd like, I can willfully give it to you Wink .

I really don't appreciate insults. While I might be a bit abrasive some times, I am not narcissistic or apathetic at all.

In my last post in this thread forever I leave you with this thought provoking gif.

[Image: tumblr_mfg5e3qKdq1s0kxy0o1_400.gif&size=400x1000]
QUACK!

Thread End~

Arkansota Wrote:Religious people claim that they have a monopoly on religion. But judging by the fact that Muhammad married a 6 year old, that clearly isn't true. What are some other examples of religious immorality?

Why the Muslim reference?

I'm a Buddhist, so I suppose you could say that I'm religious, but I don't claim to have a monopoly on anything. What are you trying to get at?

I'm confused. Everyone's acting like this thread is offensive or disrespectful but I feel like it's been pretty restrained so far? My personal experience with religious people is so negative that I've developed this minor prejudice I can't get to go away. As a whole, however, I'm fully aware that it's silly to judge someone based on their faith or lack of faith.

Once I've impregnated Joseph Gordon Levitt and he's given birth to our children I plan to let them make their own decisions. I find it inappropriate to raise a child with religious beliefs since they're far too young to even understand some of the implications and can't really make such profound decisions as how they feel spiritually at that age. On the other hand, it would be equally inappropriate to intentionally bring them up as atheists. I'd be lying if I said I don't want my children to grow up to become atheists or agnostics because I really do but I'm not going to intervene in their personal explorations other than presenting the pure facts. "God does not exist" isn't a fact. Although if they asked me what I think personally I'd probably say that I find God to be very implausible.

the first pope to resign in 600+ years
some more than expected undefined bad led to his fail?
[Image: josef-ratzinger-pope-benedict-xvi-born-1...se-1ab.jpg]

you can choose not to react to things on the internet.
just saying its a choice

read something here; have that big gay tirade and get it out of your system, but dont you get that feel your one step or more behind where you were initially in the eyes of your peers and your self?