Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importance of skin color?
Most of the time, my eyes never see anything above the waist line. So unless they are wearing short pants, I'd have no idea what the color of their skin is!!!!

Excuse me whilst I go and take a look at my husbands eyes, I still don't know what color they are (smile)...
We Have Elvis !!

"not important at all" i never have even thought of this before. like, if you think someone is nice then you be friends

Doesn't matter to me at all. When I was a kid I had a major crush on Buckwheat from the Little Rascals. I had a boyfriend in High School who was black. I tried finding him about a year ago but his name is to common. My boyfriend now Eurasian .

I tend to be attracted to really pale white men with dark hair. Although I have seen a couple of black men and one Asian man in my life that really had me doing double takes!!! Actually, I have to say thats TWO Asian guys who had me interested. I met one guy at a friends Birthday party a few months ago, he was cute and extremely intelligent. I love a man with working brains.

There is an Hispanic driver for the delivery company I work for, the bastard oozes sex and doesn't even know it. GORGEOUS smile.

Would.

...if I were single and unhappy.

sylph Wrote:omg shi-shi ><

atleast let me give you a good pic lol .

:crying-and-sorry-li

plz more pics :3

It's not the physical skin colour that is important to me, it's the cultural differences that would play an integral part in a relationship. I would want a person who has a similar cultural background to me, or at least have a good understanding/exposure to my cultural background.

I will start by saying that for racially homogenous countries of course it's easier to date someone your own race...cause you know...they're right there...:tongue:

But even that has much more to do with similar cultural background than it has to do with race..(like Lilitu put it)...

so, "would the race of your partner be a major factor in a relationship?"

nope...not to me at least Confusedmile:

I do have preferences, but in terms of attraction, I get attracted to any races with any colors. As long as you are not shining like the sun and blinding me or radioactive, I'm good with any colors.

It is not important for me .