Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imprisoned... Again
^^^ I agree... you're both technically adults. There's no reason why family should be dictating what you're doing, and with whom, unless it's under their roof.

That is a problem, I was too kind so I had a part in dragging myself into all of this enigma.

Update: I saw my bf yesterday, I wanted to make sure he was OK, only to see that his inner rage and hatred hit the wrong person. He attacks me, shouting "all of you are demons, forget about me." I defended myself against his unprecedented physical violence with me. I didn't hurt him, but it was behind his parents' house and his father was about to hear him shouting and come straight at me. I pulled myself without looking back.

I must admit though, it pains me to see him like this, but I can't save him. I am going to give him as long breath as he needs. I can forgive him, only if he comes back crying bitterly, asking if I still love him.

Meanwhile, time to move on...

Didn't you move to France to get away from all that drama?!?

Extract yourself from all that family-dysfunction and focus on yourself. See that you get into a stable living situation again. As long as you are not independent, secure yourself, you can't help your bf. Never ever compromise your relative stability to try and help someone. Your bf is an egotistical idiot, forcing you out of your apartment.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

BlueStar Wrote:That is a problem, I was too kind so I had a part in dragging myself into all of this enigma.

Update: I saw my bf yesterday, I wanted to make sure he was OK, only to see that his inner rage and hatred hit the wrong person. He attacks me, shouting "all of you are demons, forget about me." I defended myself against his unprecedented physical violence with me. I didn't hurt him, but it was behind his parents' house and his father was about to hear him shouting and come straight at me. I pulled myself without looking back.

I must admit though, it pains me to see him like this, but I can't save him. I am going to give him as long breath as he needs. I can forgive him, only if he comes back crying bitterly, asking if I still love him.

Meanwhile, time to move on...

Is the family Muslim, by any chance? That might explain a lot.

Darius Wrote:Is the family Muslim, by any chance? That might explain a lot.

Yes it is, althought Islam is a minority in France, you know.

BlueStar Wrote:Yes it is, althought Islam is a minority in France, you know.

I know but that doesn't prevent them from having their religiously tainted views of you.
And since you grew up in such a culture, you know better than anyone how difficult it is going to be for your bf to separate from his family. If you somehow manage to keep him, you will, at the very least, have a rough road ahead.
Having said that, there are homophobes even among atheists.

Let me say this to you, BlueStar: if you decide to give him another chance, be gentle with him. Don't demand a price for your forgiveness. Love should be unconditional.

As I gave him another chance, my bf called me two nights ago, asking me who really is his enemy. He had sent me threatening messages. I barely spoke first, then his nephew took the phone and yelled at him, defending me.

Earlier today, my bf's niece called me and said he had attempted suicide in the morning, using anti-depression pills with juice. I visited him in the hospital and broke in tears. He thought he would never see me again. It cut through my heart like a blade to see him like this. We apologized to each other. I can't describe my emotion, it was huge. I am still shocked. I know what suicide is. I just want him in my life, just him.

Further, tonight I am getting myself out of this wretched hole, his sister's property. I feel so relieved, but still slightly worried about my bf. I know now he would die if he loses me because I saw it with my eyes. Even through our many differences I know we will prevail.

As of tomorrow, I will start studying hard for my final exams like I am supposed to. When I am finished, I have empty time and a spare plan to tear apart this crazy family. Revenge is merciless, it will be our love.

Bluey, getting out of there will only be good.

If I'm allowed a rather daring word, you, my very young friend, need stability in your life and I don't think these situations that you're getting dragged into will allow you that much.

I sure hope your BF is able to disengage himself from the toxicity of his family and compose himself, for both your sake and his, cause if he doesn't, I fear that you'll be in this kind of battle more than once and care for him as you may do, that is not a healthy scenario to be involved in.

Your studies, financial and emotional stability and housing are your priorities. Don't lose sight of them.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Great news that you've left the sister's property!

Now, all this big dramatic stuff going on is a hallmark of teenage love and crazy infatuation. You might want to reconsider this yearning for revenge, for rescuing a suicidal person you've only known for months, for giving up anything or everything for young love. Have you read or seen Romeo and Juliet?

Mature love is different. It's calmer, more reasoned.

Good luck on your studies and your final exams. I know you will do well if you keep your focus.