Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Love With A "Straight" Guy
Okay, i know this question has been asked like a million times, but my case is different (i think). So heres the deal, im a guy who recently concluded that im bi. I have yet to come out to anyone except 2 of my friends(both girls). i recently started heving feelings for my bestfriend(also a guy, if you didnt figure that out), he is known as a straight man in our school. and i thought that was true, that is till he started "flirting with me". he's s started getting really touchy, like when he sits next to me hes always makeing some kind of pysical contact. he even goes as far as hugging me from beind while im sitting , and doesnt say a word about it. he also gives me lots of compliments,and makes lots of "jokes" about how how he would 'do me'. he also wants to be around me on the time. and when were alone he always loks me in the eyes and holds my hands. now im confused, i thought he was supposed to be straight. Plz help:confused:

As an added detail, he as also had lots of girlfriends. Just adding to the confusion.

[COLOR="Purple"]He may be going thru the same changes/acknowledgments as yourself and interested in experimenting... LUCKY YOU!!!

Do you reciprocate his activities? Maybe you could try that out...

Best of luck.

And welcome to the site. Why dont you tell us a bit more about yourself!

frank[/COLOR]

Can't really add much to that. See where it goes, but be careful and stay safe Wink

LUCKWink

If you're hav ing feelings for him, try flirting back. Frank really hit the nail on the head there. However, i think it's important for you to think about what you're taking as flirting.

One of my closest friends (who lives with his long term girlfriend) has confided in me that he's always been curious about what it's like to be with a guy. That doesn't mean he wants to actually try it, and we've had conversations where basically i've tried to explian the difference between 'fucking' and 'being fucked'. Just becuase he's saying it to a gay guy doesn't mean he wants to shag me, if you get my point here??

I hug all my friends, and am really physically clingy. And noone gives me more hugs than my straight guy friends. They fucking love it. Their girlfriends are never so keen for some reason, again, doesn't exactly mean that they're gonna pump me the moment noone's looking...

All of that said it doesn't mean you can't try. I guess i just think you need to consider it all in depth?? I had a point but i've kinda forgotten what profundity it was i was trying to share with you in the process of writing it..

I think you should just take the Dr. Pepper ad-line as a motto here:

What's the worst that could happen??

Thanx for answering me guys. it seems you all have the same idea, i should just go for it. well that may have worked earlyer, but for some reason he isnt talking to me much, and if i didnt know any better id say he was avoiding me.
he also keeps watching me from the corner of his eye(probably thinking i cant see him, he wishes!!). of course this all could be my imagination, ive been really stressed latley and i tend to imagin things when im stressed.

TK What will be, will be. Relax every thing will work out for the best. Rolleyes

Yar i think your right. hes hanging out with me again, but he flirting with me almost twice as much, and goes very far. he keeps saying he just joking thou.

Careful he may be just playing with you emotionally.Knuddel