Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Love With A "Straight" Guy
Its that good or bad. lol. the coolest thing happend. i got in a fight with the friends i usually hang out with in school. meaning i woudent be hanging out with anyone tomarrow.(yes i know thats not good) i thought i was doomed, but the guy i like out of no were said that he wanted me to hang out with him tomarrow since i have no one to hang with. and you know whats the best part. tomarrow, me and him (along with my friends im fighting with who i usally hang out with at this time) have free classes while everyone else has to go to class. meaning i get to spend the whole day with just him.:tongue: i wonder whats in store.Wink

Looks like your wishes are coming true. Take it nice and slow and see what happens. Good luck Xyxthumbs

WowBighug hope you get your wish.

TK-Guil Wrote:... i get to spend the whole day with just him.:tongue: i wonder whats in store.Wink
Undoubtedly tons of revision Rolleyes

Cry Today was a horrible day. a group of guys at school ganged up on me. Normally i would fight back, but there were to many of them. The worst part was that the guy i like just watched. when i asked him why he didnt help, he said" it was non of his business". And about the day we were supposed to hang out, he completely bailed on me.:frown: now i am so angrey at him, could you plzz tell me ways to show him that im angry without being blunt.Why does it seem my life is getting worse and worse. PLZZZZZ HELP! im really upset now, i almost blew up my T.V., literally.

TK-Guil What took place between you and the bullies could be looked at as a hate crime and needs to be reported. Perhaps you need to rethink the attraction you have for the guy you like.Their is no reason to be blunt, but a cold sholder is definetly in line. You are young and this type of problem seams to be common, just remember their is a tomorugh, you have a lot of years to make a verry good live don't let set backs get you so dowm. Luck and a big hug Bighug

[COLOR="Purple"]Yar has said it most perfectly.

If you can, move on.

Do report the haters. They need to learn a lesson.

Best of luck.

Bighug
[/COLOR]

TK-Guil Wrote:...Why does it seem my life is getting worse and worse...
Investing our happiness in the hoped for responses of a third party often ends in tears. Try and hang on to the television. At least you know what you're getting.

Very sorry to hear about the bullying. Use whatever systems are in place at school to help you challenge such disgusting behaviour. Just what is it about mobs? :frown:

OMG!!!. I am so sorry i haven't said anything for so long, ive been really busy. Well anyway, you know how i said that the guy i like - lets call him nick- would just watch while i got bullyed. it turns out he felt sorry for doing that, he wanted to wait till they got bored. he said if he did anything then they wouldent get bored and keep doing it. seeing as that plan didnt work, he went to the guys that were bullying me and told them - for lack of a better word-to F*** Off!! He even got into a little bit of a fight. Now those guys dont bug me anymore. The bad part, "nick" is avoiding me again . which really cofuses me. Any ideas?

Time can be the best healer of wounds. Be patient and very much on guard at all times. TK wish you the very best .