Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Love with FWB
I am fairly new to the scene, only started a few months ago. I have had sex with different guys but I have only repeatedly have sex with one guy who is my FWB. He used to have a regular sex partner but the guy went overseas for work so I was kinda his replacement. The sex was great, he said he was addicted and wanted it everyday. He even went as far as planning for us to live together so we can have sex regularly without the trouble of going to a motel. We had sex a few more times and before we managed to move in together, he suddenly lost his passion. He barely replies my messages and wanted to postpone our plans of living together. He said he was sick for awhile and then said he was too busy with work and was too tired for sex. We didnt have sex for a whole month and then we had sex just last week at a motel. I could tell he still enjoyed the sex. But he is still cold towards me. He only replies my texts after long delays eventhough he has read them.
I only wanted NSA sex at first but after our last session, I have started to develop feelings for him. I know I'm not his ideal type of guy eventhough he enjoys my thrusting in bed. And before we started having sex, he already mentioned that he doesnt plan to have a bf relationship before he goes overseas to study next year. But I feel hurt with the way he is treating me. I know I am not important to him, like a used toy because I have been in his shoes several times and I too ignore messages from people I'm done with. I dont understand why he is no longer into me. I do not know what I did wrongly that made me so insignificant to him. But he still actively texts me when he wants sex. What should I do? Confess my feelings and risk never ever seeing him again? Or bottle up my feelings, only text him for sex and only enjoy the sex? Whenever I read our previous messages or sees his posts on fb, I feel sad that he is no longer into me.

Confess your feelings and take the chance!

maybe he found another sexual partner. that seems likely if he suddenly went from being passionately into sex with you to not so much.

or he was dealing with some emotional backlash from his previous partner moving away when he first got with you. any case, it seems like he's in a more sober state of mind right now.

you could ask him to explain what's going on.

I think he's over you.

You need to get over him.

FWB NSA means FWB NSA.

Yeah, sounds like your FWB is backing off and moving on. If you're developing feelings for him then you're hurting yourself. This is one of the problems with repeated NSA sex, and why a lot of men avoid it preferring one night stand hookups instead. No chance of any emotional entanglements. This could also be why your guy is backing off -- he's not wanting to get into an emotional relationship. So, yeah, you're reading it right… you have a choice. If you tell him how you feel you're very likely going to loose the sex -- but, if you think about it, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing, right? I know, I know, it is difficult to get 'unglued' from someone you've become attached to but when we've let ourselves get involved in a relationship that isn't mutual, that's what we have to do to take care of ourselves.

Lesson learned: NSA sex can be fun. However, if what we're really wanting is something more than that, it's best to be clear about that with one's self and one's partner from the start.

Welcome to the forum. Wavey

Agreeing with everyone else...I think he has lost interest and so you will have to move on .

I know it hurts at first but it will subside and you will learn a few valuable lessons to take with you on your journey.

Some variation of this happens to most of us at one time or another where we find out our love interest...well..isn't interested in us. Welcome to the club! Smile

Im not comfortable with saying this here but here it goes. I just found out why my FWB lost interest in me. Though he enjoys me topping him hard and long, in the end, he doesnt like the fact that I cannot climax from anal penetration. I usually only ejaculate by oral or hand after he has climaxed. Which is a mood killer for him. And after so many times he has finally given up and lost his passion for me. And here I thought he would think that the sex was amazing because i was banging him hard for hours. But in reality, the sex wasn't that good after all. So may i ask, does having me cum really matters that much?