Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Need of Advice
Hey guys, so a couple of nights I went to a party with some old friends and one of the guys I've had a crush on for a while had a few drinks together and well... all I have to say is we ended up going outside for some privacy and we ended up making out for a couple minutes. We talked right after, told him I wouldn't tell anybody and kissed him real quick and walked back inside. He was all over me for the rest of the night until he left and we didn't end up saying goodbye to eachother just because we didn't want to make it obvious. Then the next day he followed me on twitter.... He wants it out there that he's straight and he's had a thing with one of my friends who's a girl for a couple years now. I feel kinda shitty about it, but at the same time guys he's seriously so fucking hot, like I couldn't help it. I guess I don't really know what to do because I'm not going to tell a lot of people. I've only told my really close friends that I trust with anything. I reaaaaaaaallly want him to talk to me again and see if he wants to hang out more and you probably get the rest... hah. How do I get him to talk to me because I'm not the type who goes out and makes a move. If somebody wants me enough they'll make the move on me, so I don't have to get my hands dirty. So what are some tips to get him to talk to me more often without me having to say anything to him? PS, I wanna keep our "thing" private so telling my friends to tell him to talk to me won't work. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase help. kk thanks