Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of your help, for real. Desperate.
You know, before you go all drama-like and my-life-is-over and suicidal.

WHY.............

DON'T......................

YOU.......................

GO.................

GET....................

TESTED!!!!!!!!!

Seriously man. I'm sorry to sound pissed off at you (I am, but I'm sorry I'm not holding it in and being all politically correct) but you're acting in the most absolute ridiculous way based on NOTHING.

JESUS CHRIST DUDE, look at what you say! You're considering SUICIDE and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE HIV!!!!!

Go get tested, and IF it so happens that you're HIV+ THEN start considering a course of action. But put that to rest FIRST by getting tested.

I hope you don't have it. You don't know anything at this point
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I guess I outed myself with my previous post lol

Thanks for the comments, especially [MENTION=23097]Insertnamehere[/MENTION], I appreciate approach such is yours and I'm not being ironic.

I took a day off and I will get tested tomorrow morning.

The last time I did a test, it took only 20 minutes and I'm hoping for this one to be quick.

I am still in a constant state of anxiety and wicked scenarios, but I will know everything tomorrow.

Yes, there is a saliva test ready while you wait. I had that first time, blood test for everything the last time.

Self-diagnosis is bad. Many deadly illnesses start off with flu like symptoms. So, never try to be your own doctor.

You know when something doesn't feel right with hour body. Make an appointment ASAP with your doctor and let a professional look at it.

One time I had a slight discomfort in my belly. Could have waited on it, but went to ER instead. Exam didn't reveal what it was, but blood test showed my appendix was just starting to inflame. Surgery a few hours later. Back on my feet in a day. Because I knew something wasn't right.

Glad to hear you are getting tested.

[MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION], try not to worry too much and please let us know how the test went. Things have greatly improved these days and maybe they can catch it early if it is HIV. However, how could your condom possibly break? Are you using one that is big enough?

Jason111 Wrote:I guess I outed myself with my previous post lol

Thanks for the comments, especially [MENTION=23097]Insertnamehere[/MENTION], I appreciate approach such is yours and I'm not being ironic.

I took a day off and I will get tested tomorrow morning.

The last time I did a test, it took only 20 minutes and I'm hoping for this one to be quick.

I am still in a constant state of anxiety and wicked scenarios, but I will know everything tomorrow.

No problem about "outing" yourself, none of us are going to call the media lol.

Glad to hear you a little calmer and taking a sensible approach. Sometimes I think there should be a law against posting all sorts of vague medical info all over the web, it ends up driving people nuts. Several people have said that self-diagnosis is a very bad idea. Lol even doctors go to doctors.

Let us know how it goes!

princealbertofb Wrote:[MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION], try not to worry too much and please let us know how the test went. Things have greatly improved these days and maybe they can catch it early if it is HIV. However, how could your condom possibly break? Are you using one that is big enough?

Condoms often break. I don't consider myself too well-endowed, but I guess it has to do with intensity of love making.

I just went out for a drink with a friend and her pal only so I could listen to someone else instead of my racing mind. It did not help much.

My best friend is on another continent now and we're in different time zones. He's the only one(besides you guys) with whom I shared this concern.

It's almost bed time and I am freaking out even more.

[MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION] no worries, we are not here to judge.

You're doing the right thing here in showing concern, just direct it to better actions. Getting tested is wise.

Let us know how it goes. Stay strong Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I just need to prepare myself in case the test shows I'm poz

If I'm negative, all is good

Jason111 Wrote:I just need to prepare myself in case the test shows I'm poz

If I'm negative, all is good

I've been there mate, keep Calm and you'll be fine.

artyboy Wrote:I've been there mate, keep Calm and you'll be fine.

That's a very interesting choice of words Tongue