Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of your help, for real. Desperate.
Sorry I changed it as quick as possible. Sorry I didn't mean to offend.

[MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION], I'm only mentioning the size of the condoms because they are not supposed to break. If they are breaking maybe they are faulty and you need to get a new box. Maybe they're too old, or maybe you are using the wrong kind of lubrication (it could also be that there is an oily substance inside him that makes the condoms break (they don't like oil and fat substances, as you probably know. The other reasons why condoms break is if you wear one condom over another (double condom, not a good idea). But generally they say that if you're breaking them you are using the wrong size for your erection.
To sum up (reasons for condoms breaking)
* wrong lube
* old latex (out of date)
* too small
* too big
* badly handled at the opening of the pack (punctured latex)
* condoms used one over the other for extra protection but they rub against each other and wear each other out. (get stronger condom, in that context) There are condoms made for rough anal sex, in fact. Maybe you don't know this.
* some kind of oily substance introduced in the anal passage before sex, without you knowing it. (maybe it's there from fecal matter or from some kind of healing 'cream').

Have more than one condom available, or a new pack if the one you're using is too old (out of date)

[URL="http://learn.condomdepot.com/2014/02/19/why-do-condoms-break/"]
[/URL]
http://gayteens.about.com/od/safesexstds...eaking.htm

Thanks.

I just went to get tested and the clinic didn't work because it's a Bank Holiday today. So, I went to a private one and the results will be available around 5 today. That's roughly in 8 hours.

I'm worried sick. Completely out of my mind. Good thing is that I'm seeing my therapist today at 6, so I'll have support in either case.

artyboy Wrote:Sorry I changed it as quick as possible. Sorry I didn't mean to offend.

I was just kidding, don't worry Smile

[MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION], good luck with handling the results, whatever they are. A good thing you have your therapist just after that. Bighug

Thanks mate. Approximately 3 more hours left

Insertnamehere Wrote:[MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION] no worries, we are not here to judge.

You're doing the right thing here in showing concern, just direct it to better actions. Getting tested is wise.

Let us know how it goes. Stay strong Smile

People, the results are here. I don't have it! I'm exultant Smile))

Thank you all for the support, you've been lovely.

This has been a tremendous wake up call. Things are going to change and I plan to be more responsible and reasonable

Great news!!!!

And now, go see a dentist about the bleeding gums and swelling......

That's great to hear now go and have a beer and chill fella Smile

Already made an appointment for Monday with this new dentist.

However, I am still tripping.

It hasn't been a month since my last oral(unprotected)sex? How possible is it to contract HIV from oral?

Also, since I have these symptoms, is it possible for them to be HIV symptoms and for the test to still show negative?