Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In/out the closet
I mean your instant reply, to make him feel embarrassed and speechless Smile

drocko17 Wrote:I mean your instant reply, to make him feel embarrassed and speechless Smile

drop ur pants down! haha i dunno.....hmmmmmmmmm.....lemme think over it and get back to u.

That was a good reply in THIS situation, hehehe

drocko17 Wrote:I'll put you forward the following situation:

You're doing your job, you're new in the company, and the boss calls you to his study. He tells you that he's heard you are homosexual (you've already told, in the context of a casual chat, to some of your ,mates in the company) and is seriously thinking about dismissing you, just because he thinks that your sexual condition is not 'suitable' for the place you work in. What would be your best REPLY -short or long- in order to stand up for homosexuality and shut his mouth up, although he dismisses you anyway?

I know this thing hasn't anything to do with 'Out/In the closet' deal mystery man started. But, as far as we've been talking, things got interesting. And this situation could not only happen in a work place, but everywhere, as we're always under social pressure and discrimination because of our sexual condition.

I would simply smile and say "Thankyou for that, best thing I've heard all year. Here's my resignation and you'll have my law suit on your desk by Monday."

feelmychampagne Wrote:ur 16 i dont blame ya...at ur age if i get bored i start playing with my dingdong!

lol, so in school when ya got bored u start playin wiv ur magik wand haha lol :\

If u get down to the roots of why we really have sex in the first place is to 1) reproduce
2) Get pleasure from it
So it doesn't really matter hu ur having bump bump wiv it all comes down to gettin pleasure from it lol but i'm yung so this cud be easily proved wrong

Mystery you have empty classrooms?

Toilets??

Hidden spots?

Do it there Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Going back a bit to our deal.
There's a detail we skipped when we talked about camouflaging our homosexuality (not cos we feel embarrassed, of course; but to insert it into society as something casual and ordinary, avoiding typical stereotypes and wrong images caused by those ones that may think that being gay is logically being not denotatively & connotatively 'straight'), and in part this detail goes very related to what we've discussed in 'Isn't being gay kinda lonely?' topic... That 'gaydar obstacle' i'm reffering to pushes us a step back away from 'casual and ordinary sexual/romantic world', unluckily.

drocko17 Wrote:I'll put you forward the following situation:

You're doing your job, you're new in the company, and the boss calls you to his study. He tells you that he's heard you are homosexual (you've already told, in the context of a casual chat, to some of your ,mates in the company) and is seriously thinking about dismissing you, just because he thinks that your sexual condition is not 'suitable' for the place you work in. What would be your best REPLY -short or long- in order to stand up for homosexuality and shut his mouth up, although he dismisses you anyway?

I know this thing hasn't anything to do with 'Out/In the closet' deal mystery man started. But, as far as we've been talking, things got interesting. And this situation could not only happen in a work place, but everywhere, as we're always under social pressure and discrimination because of our sexual condition.

This one really sticks out for me. I'm a US Soldier, and while I'm not particularly comfortable with telling everyone about my sexuality, when it comes to my job I literally can't admit it or I can be discharged. Its not automatic, it's entirely at your commander's discretion, but right now while we're at war, most commanders have the philosophy that if a soldier has the potential to cause discipline problems within the unit the best thing to do is just get rid of him. So as far as the answer, I'd have to know if he had the goods on me or not, otherwise I'd call whoever told him a liar and that would have to be the end of it.

Its a situation that I'm not happy about, its a pretty neanderthol attitude to take but that comes with the job, and I'm not one to welch on my commitments.

I am not telling just because my culture doesn't allow me to do so.

My law never allows homos to get marriage.If u admit,people will probably look down upon you.Then u will live in a world of prejudices.When u go outside,people just give u a suspicious, unfriendly glance or look.So living in the closet is a better way to proceed eveything.

Sometimes i just feel a little bit envious that u guys can walk out of the closet.Anyway,GS accompanies me in the closet.And this make me out of loneliness.