Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In pursuit of some honest advice/opinions
JohnSomebody Wrote:Thank you Yousir for responding to my post....He has submitted pics and videos of him working out...the thing is that is what really bothering me is the fact that he blast me out on social media about something that has been discussed and I thought handled privately between us. Also, like I've mentioned I rarely submit naked pics due to a horrible past experience...but this time the pics were edit not to show my face and just certain body parts. Another thing is that the social network that I've met him is something that I do not frequent on a daily basis....just a few days a week and just for the time of checking mail, etc. but he is on there numerous times a day. Nonetheless...I have been very upfront with him in regard to where I stand or my situation so for him to do this to me ....I know now that I do not want anything to do with him and I am going delete him altogether.

Oh my post did come through.

I also wanted to add:

These people think nothing of speaking to you like shit, disrespecting you, using your personal problems/pains against you, even, or especially in public, putting you down etc. They always have to come out on top.

Well done you for getting rid of him. And well done for not including your face in the naked pictures. In fact, just don't send naked pictures to anyone, at all.

JohnSomebody Wrote:Well...I know because there are hundreds of pictures of him in various poses and scenes and even laying in the bed. He also post videos of himself as well. In other words, he never take advantage of a moment to show himself off especially with selfies.

That provides nothing.

Hi my names tom and I have been with my boyfriend James for a few months now, when we first met (through grindr) we had a no strings attached relationship were we slept with each other but didn't label it. When we first met he told me he was bi and had been with girls sexually. I on the other hand am a complete gold star gay and have always been distrustful of bisexual guys (say the least I've never liked them), when we finally realised we liked each other more than friends with benefits we started a relationship however before this he broke one promise I asked him to keep, keeping to the one he asked me he made out with a couple of girls at a New Year's Eve party and I forgave him but this along with thinking he'd fucked four girls over 50 times began making me hate and wish I'd never of met him but recently the day after my birthday when I said I couldn't do it any more and I've tried to repress my disgust at his supposed past he said he'd been lying to me all along. There were no girls and then he told me in not so many words he's gay but he's seen me go through struggling and getting upset over this made up past for three months and almost let us break up because of it. He's a lads lad so I understand it's hard for him to accept the fact he's gay and it will take time but it has definitely shaken up out relationship because I don't know whether he even loves me because he lied so long and seen how much it killed me and don't think I'm a twat because I couldn't deal with what he did it's not just that it's the fact he made no effort when I told him how I felt and instead he would get angry with me for answering him as to how I felt. I feel relieved it was a lie but it hasn't helped my trust issues. I love him I really do...even more now. He does put his friends before me and I hate that so much because he won't come out because of his friends and he won't want me if I ask him to come out so I'm stuck in limbo all the time!! I need help........?