Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the middle of Chaos
princealbertofb Wrote:You can try writing a book too, *wink*...

yea maybe the title would be... "Confessions of a young Jordanian." or "confessions of a gay jordanian" haha

I am glad you are safe now verysimple. Your experience is chilling....I am so sorry that you had to deal with that. I hope you stay safe and the conflict resolves itself soon ((()))

verysimple Wrote:maybe one day we'll leave to france or canada and get out of those fucked up gigantic stinking messy countries to lead peaceful and independent lives ... perhaps we'll right a book together.. who knows?? Smile

You and [MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION] would make a HOT/cute couple... I'd read the book if it was about you two's romance and running away together. Smile

Borg69 Wrote:You and [MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION] would make a HOT/cute couple... I'd read the book if it was about you two's romance and running away together. Smile
[MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION] what is he talking about?

Wow, that is a crazy story! I'm glad that you got home safely!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

verysimple Wrote:[MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION] what is he talking about?

I'm talking about THIS that you wrote to Bluestar !!! Smile

verysimple Wrote:maybe one day we'll leave to france or canada and get out of those fucked up gigantic stinking messy countries to lead peaceful and independent lives ... perhaps we'll right a book together.. who knows?? Smile

Throw in some love, sex, and romance into the story and someday they'll make a movie about it. Smile

Borg69 Wrote:I'm talking about THIS that you wrote to Bluestar !!! Smile

Throw in some love, sex, and romance into the story and someday they'll make a movie about it. Smile

but first... let's get out of the middle east..

verysimple Wrote:but first... let's get out of the middle east..

ASAP mate!! I'm already getting my papers ready...

BlueStar Wrote:ASAP mate!! I'm already getting my papers ready...

whoa, slow down there man, wait for meeee....