Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incest between sibling
Darius Wrote:Is it incest when two male cousins jack off together or give each other blowjobs?

Probably not. In terms of straight relationships, it is not uncommon for two cousins to marry and then have families. Even though the gene pool may be a little too similar, and lead to birth or genetic defects, the genetic pooling would still be wide enough. Where two siblings share 50% of the same DNA, two cousins would probably only share about 25% or less. On the other hand it might make some family traits more prominent.

seeking Wrote:Unlike homosexuality, I don't think incest will ever become "normalize" as it is a mechanism in nature to prevent mixing close-related genes. So most of the time people would not be attracted to their siblings / families naturally. There will be exceptions but it won't be popular. That's what I think.

There is the problem of twins, though, who are often seen and consider themselves as one unit rather than two. This is the ultimate taboo, isn't it, that two twins should have sex together? I don't know how this goes but I wonder if two twins of opposite sexes have a sort of rejection towards one another while same sex twins might feel more inclined to mingle and intertwine? I don't know anything about this really, so feel free to diss or discuss. I know twins bond quite strongly but isn't there also a kind of mechanism that makes them want to differentiate themselves one from the other?

Ok, but what does the story of Oedipus tell us about incest? Does it tell us that incest might and will happen if the child is not brought up socially by its original family?

[Image: IngresOdipusAndSphinx.jpg]

princealbertofb Wrote:There is the problem of twins, though, who are often seen and consider themselves as one unit rather than two. This is the ultimate taboo, isn't it, that two twins should have sex together? I don't know how this goes but I wonder if two twins of opposite sexes have a sort of rejection towards one another while same sex twins might feel more inclined to mingle and intertwine? I don't know anything about this really, so feel free to diss or discuss. I know twins bond quite strongly but isn't there also a kind of mechanism that makes them want to differentiate themselves one from the other?

I am not sure I quite get your point. Do you want to discuss:

if same sex twins are more likely to have incest than opposite sex twins?

So the situation is comparing a same sex twins, who are both gay, with an opposite sex twins, who are heterosexual - which one will be more likely to have incest?

That's really complicated and I am not sure there is a reliable way to predict the results. I would guess it doesn't matter if they are gay or not, they should feel naturally repelling to have sexual relations to each other as long as they grow up together for a long time (that's what I believe). Whether if the environment would change that - it's hard to answer.

Twin brothers having sex????????

I'd jack off to it.

OK. So I read this OP and wandered away having to think about this for a couple of days. After some serious thought and soul searching, for me personally it came down to this:

If it is....

1) mutually consensual (without niggling feelings of doubt from either party)
2) same-sex
3) similar ages between participates

If all three of those are met, then in my very logical mind, I'm good with it.
I might have a bit of a twinge, yes. But I'm not sure if that is moral compass speaking up..... or just the fact that I have a twin sister.

Any of those not being met sets things up for some kind of abuse, molestation, and/or just against the laws-of-nature (mutant babies, anyone?)

So, after a good deal of thought, there's where I've found that I stand on the issue.

That said, it's not my life and I'm not participating. My moral compass "holds issue" with a lot of things different people do. Doesn't mean I should be butting into their lives unless I see something criminal or negligent, yeah?