Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incest between sibling
Age is an important factor. Sexual acts with children is looked down upon in most cultures. I'd easily argue this is a good guideline because children have not sexually matured, nor have they mentally matured enough for sex. Now let's say you have two adults, is incest still wrong? From the perspective of evolution, incest is unfavorable because the offspring would have birth defects most likely (of course for heterosexual individuals). I do not condone familial relations, just because it seems a familial relationship has certain values separate to a sexual one. If you use the argument of not hurting other people, there is no harm in these acts.

Confuzzled4 Wrote:Age is an important factor. Sexual acts with children is looked down upon in most cultures. I'd easily argue this is a good guideline because children have not sexually matured, nor have they mentally matured enough for sex. Now let's say you have two adults, is incest still wrong? From the perspective of evolution, incest is unfavorable because the offspring would have birth defects most likely (of course for heterosexual individuals). I do not condone familial relations, just because it seems a familial relationship has certain values separate to a sexual one. If you use the argument of not hurting other people, there is no harm in these acts.

I totally agree ın child part. Children neither have a compotent intellectual development, nor are sexually matured.

But when it comes to heterosexual adult ones. They dont have to make a child. Or they can adopt one. those values are maybe something learned after the birth. if we were in a society that incest is ok, maybe we would respect it.

RomanticMan Wrote:Recently, I've been thinking about taboo topic. Firstly, I want to mention that I would never do that.

Then why bring it up, weirdo?

Gah.

NativeSon Wrote:Then why bring it up, weirdo?

Gah.

if it's not a joke, it's a rude answer.

And I believe taboos should be brought up because all the freedom we have depends on arguments about taboos.

RomanticMan Wrote:if it's not a joke, it's a rude answer.

Not a joke. Rude is subjective.

Please tell me more about how much you want to leave where you live. It's all relative, girlfriend.

NativeSon Wrote:Not a joke. Rude is subjective.

Please tell me more about how much you want to leave where you live. It's all relative, girlfriend.

Rude is subjective, but you're being rude TO ME. so play with my rules or go away.

Uhuh. you're also xenophobic. Believe me I would also wanna leave the USA if i was born there. Your rednecks are not any better thans ours Wink

RomanticMan Wrote:Rude is subjective, but you're being rude TO ME. so play with my rules or go away.

Apologies, what are your rules?

RomanticMan Wrote:Uhuh. you're also xenophobic. Believe me I would also wanna leave the USA if i was born there.

Well, there's always Canada, Mexico and Central & South America. You go, girl.

NativeSon Wrote:Apologies, what are your rules?

Well, there's always Canada, Mexico and Central & South America. You go, girl.

Yeah, Canada, Australia, the UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway and many other places much more better than the USA. You still think the USA is a good country, dont you? C'mon babe!! Smile

I would prefer to be with my homophobic but EUROPEAN country rather than the USA. if you see my topic about refugee. I never asked about the USA Smile Because we, Turkish people, have the European culture for many years and I'm lucky about it, because my country doesnt let us die because of health problems and other SOCIAL rights.

Next time, watch your words Smile

RomanticMan Wrote:Next time, watch your words Smile

What did I do right?

I'd like to bottle it and sell it. Yas!

NativeSon Wrote:What did I do right?

I'd like to bottle it and sell it. Yas!

haha I hope you dont cry on the screen like a crybaby.

ohh honey, do you want some napkin to wipe your tears?