Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incest between sibling
RomanticMan Wrote:Edt: (I sent it vi phono) So what do you say about it? Will it be normal in the very future or maintain the status quo?

Unlike homosexuality, I don't think incest will ever become "normalize" as it is a mechanism in nature to prevent mixing close-related genes. So most of the time people would not be attracted to their siblings / families naturally. There will be exceptions but it won't be popular. That's what I think.

seeking Wrote:Unlike homosexuality, I don't think incest will ever become "normalize" as it is a mechanism in nature to prevent mixing close-related genes. So most of the time people would not be attracted to their siblings / families naturally. There will be exceptions but it won't be popular. That's what I think.

That's also one of my suggestions, too. I wonder a lot about future. Wish I could live one year of my life 200 years later. I'm even wondering what people will wear. Maybe they'll wear clothes very shiny or maybe they wont wear anything.

This came up in a discussion with my friends earlier and there was a 50:50 split whether homosexual siblings would be ok with them. I mean they were all for lesbian sisters because they think it's so hot etc and i asked about the morality and they said if it's consented and they're both of legal age they don't see the problem. They won't be hurting anyone if it's sisters or brothers. The other half were shocked and thought it was inappropriate etc. I mean personally, if it's consented on both sides and it's a homosexual relationship then why stop it

Since this is a gay forum, it's only natural that a gay male might be grossed out or disapproving of a brother and sister having sex or a parent with a opposite sexed child. One of the reasons so many would be disapproving is because there are consequences to these kinds of relationships, like pregnancy. I think there are probably those who would not considered certain things immoral, like two brothers or two male cousins masturbating together or having oral sex. It might be considered sex play and not be something that is going to morph into something long term, like a relationship.
Is it likely to become normalized? Who knows. I hope not. Most people generally look outside the family unit for sex partners, but puberty has the potential to cause some to act out in ways they might not do when they become adults.

RomanticMan Wrote:For people under 18, i alao believe incest shoulnt be. For other people, i look for answers indeed.

The age of consent is not always 18. The average age of consent would be 16 and in some countries as young as 12.

As for people under the age of consent, no law is going to stop any young people from experimenting with each other weather they are related or not. In fact it would happen more often in young people as family would be more accessible and 'safe'. Brother's, Sister's and Cousins that are close to the same age are more likely to feel comfortable enough with each other.

But as I said, if they aren't hurting anyone, then whose business is it?

deephiance Wrote:The age of consent is not always 18. The average age of consent would be 16 and in some countries as young as 12.

As for people under the age of consent, no law is going to stop any young people from experimenting with each other weather they are related or not. In fact it would happen more often in young people as family would be more accessible and 'safe'. Brother's, Sister's and Cousins that are close to the same age are more likely to feel comfortable enough with each other.

But as I said, if they aren't hurting anyone, then whose business is it?

Yes I absolutely agree. it's of course not business and I really dont like interfering with people's issue. For some reason, I maybe feel sorry for them. I dont even know how I feel about them.

For many topics, I have a determined reaction. but if someone came and told me they're having an incest, I would be a bit shocked maybe. But I wouldnt know how to react.
Would I hug them and congradulate? or would I stay neutral or negative? I cannot make an assumption.

But you're totally right. They do not harm and it's not my business I guess Smile

RomanticMan Wrote:That's also one of my suggestions, too. I wonder a lot about future. Wish I could live one year of my life 200 years later. I'm even wondering what people will wear. Maybe they'll wear clothes very shiny or maybe they wont wear anything.

I think flares are due another reoccurrence around 2030 and I'm praying an act by NATO will ban short-legged skinny jeans by 2020.

Maybe we'll all end up wearing 'clothes from the future' as seen on Star Trek: The Next Generation. I'm thinking all-in-one body suits with colourful patterns like they use for bus seating to hide stains.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

RomanticMan Wrote:That's also one of my suggestions, too. I wonder a lot about future. Wish I could live one year of my life 200 years later. I'm even wondering what people will wear. Maybe they'll wear clothes very shiny or maybe they wont wear anything.

If we can do that, I hope human would have already developed space travelling....it's one of my fantasy and would be great if I can travel in the space, even only once.

seeking Wrote:If we can do that, I hope human would have already developed space travelling....it's one of my fantasy and would be great if I can travel in the space, even only once.

After 200 years, maybe they can even teleport you!

I think it because parents didn't pay attention to their children especially sex towards siblings and they probably talked about those values...