Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconvenient Erections
Another inconvenient erection story?? A know everyone has its own! cmon!

Me on a date with a guy i really fancied, only seeing his lips moving when speaking was such an erotic experience... it wasnt that inconvenient though :redface:

But it must have been for that guy in the underground sitting in front of me wearing no underwear when he got a hard on. There was an old lady sitting next to him. Hmm now that i think about it i believe he was showing off - he didnt try to hide and you could see it was throbbing under his pants. Sorry its the only story i can think of at the moment, i did my best... Thats Piccadilly Line by night for ya :biggrin:

Hmm all go boom.. Now that would be messy, how do you know he doesnt get hard?

And tbh jeans show it as well as it gets a bulge and you can see it throb :o

Well my story is in 6 form we have these leather sofas, and I was sat on one, and this annoying guy (but hot) hes straight and he always used to flirt and touch my leg but this time he pounced on top of me and started bouncing.. Tbh I think he felt it but he didnt stop.. then he grabbed my leg squeezed and walked off :eek:

I was like WHAT!? But then a hour later he thrusted in my face :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

God if I had a dollar for every time this happened to me. I'm a soldier so I'm not out to very many people just some very close friends. But I've had many, many occasions in showers where I've had to leave quickly lest my rising rod be the subject of odd looks. As for specifics the most recent was this absolutely beautiful guy I really had the hots for that was taking a shower in the barracks when I walked in looking for someone else. Of course I stayed as long as I could afford talking to him but I only managed a couple minutes and I was well past the safe limit of not being noticed so I had to beat a hasty retreat.

Man I feel your pain. This has happed to me at so many inconvenient occasions its not even funny. And, trust me, baggy trousers don't help cover those erections at all!

When a man can't get an erection. Thats inconvenient :mad: