Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconvenient Erections
You know they might not be as inconvenient as they seem Happy

Ah and saltybeanz i think you are right, baggy trousers if the fabric is kind of thin dont hide anything...Jeans from now on boys!

spotysocks Wrote:You know they might not be as inconvenient as they seem Happy

Ah and saltybeanz i think you are right, baggy trousers if the fabric is kind of thin dont hide anything...Jeans from now on boys!

lol thanks but i had jeans on 2day n it looked like to me it was startin to show which was bad..

Well Mystery man if you cant hide it maybe you are one of those men that nature have very generously blessed... Rolleyes

So wear a loose sweatshirt so that you can cover the top of your trousers when you're hard, and automatically place your penis 'sticked' to the body, pointing up... nobody will take notice. I agree with that of trying to 'show' your friend you are having an erection, at least in the context of a joke (laugh about it, and say 'how strange!', be a good actor), if it's true that he's not straight, as you said in the advice post, he'll like that 'joke' (even he could get horny! Roflmao ) and will try to 'approach' a bit more, you know. In case he's not gay or bi, you would never have the luck of playing fight with him again lol :biggrin:

Xyxwave

Rudely between brackets:
Gramatical doubt: You say 'to have the luck to have/do something' or 'to have the luck of doing/having something'??

spotysocks Wrote:Well Mystery man if you cant hide it maybe you are one of those men that nature have very generously blessed... Rolleyes

xD
Kinky! we hadn't thought about that!

Quote:xD
Kinky! we hadn't thought about that!

it comes with the years :frown:

thanks lol i'll need to think before the situation arises otherwise it could all go boom

Yeah you are right ...There is going to be an explosion in both cases i think Roflmao

Keep us informed!! Rolleyes

drocko17 Wrote:Keep us informed!! Rolleyes

okey dokey