Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insert Generic Title Here
Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan but I also go by John/Jon (but not Johnny) and I'm bisexual but I find myself drawn to other guys more often. I'm turning nineteen on October 14th. Yeah, I've got some hardcore Libra powers. Oh yes. Tongue
I've pretty much devoted my life to writing and finding my perfect match. Nowadays it seems that working with Ellen Hopkins or Augusten Burroughs would be an easier goal to reach than finding a decent guy/girl who won't screw me over in the long run.
I live in Florida which is easier the worst of the five states I've lived in and the dozen-or-so others I've spent significant periods of time in. No doubt you'll be seeing a few Florida related rants in the future. I apologize in advance. Wink
I tend to act in a very professional manner when it comes to anything outside of my social life. I guess you could say that's me preparing for my future as an author/screenwriter/director. When it comes to what I write, I tend to focus on really harsh and serious topics such as murder, suicide, rape, addiction, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), and the general inner-workings of people that have faced those things. If it's something most people try to avoid speaking of and that most authors/filmmakers try to shy away from, I'll write about it.
I graduated high school three months ago and I'm currently jobless and car-less, haha. Thankfully, I'll be starting school (online college classes to start off with) sometime next year. That's a start at least.
I'm often seen as being a generally negative person because I refuse to let the 'bad things' stay bottled up inside of me. A nice little vent-fest is good every now and then, even if its on a page where no one else will read it.

Anyway, I'm going to stop there. I don't want to spit out an entire autobiography in one sitting, haha. God, I hope I didn't come off as being a total prick there. Smile

Hi and Welcome Confusedmile:

Hello. Smile
Thanks.

Wow, sounds like you quite the imagination and a good head on your shoulders. Welcome to the site!

G day Jonathan, from one Libra to another, welcome to GaySpeak.

welcome to the forums dude.

Hey there and Welcome to the group!! When you find that perfect match, let me know how you did it.

Hey and welcome. :]

Stephen King?

Hi and welocme to Gayspeak Smile

ello John,
Hope your doing well and welcome to the forumsSmile

Kindest regards

zeon x