Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside the troll
A scientific explanation:

http://now.howstuffworks.com/2016/06/23/...ful-person
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Always be a beautiful person. Thanks for that article reference. Smile

I never troll anyone...Now I have definitely been very mean at times to people but always for a reason....doesn't mean I was right each time but that's part of being a human -- making mistakes and feeling badly about those decisions because well you should feel bad about being a dick to someone. It is when you don't feel bad or feel remorse that's when you have someone who might be a psychopath.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Just having a difference of opinion can make someone be called a troll.

Oh, an article about boaxy... Tongue

JohnMusic Wrote:Just having a difference of opinion can make someone be called a troll.

It just depends on how you go about getting your opinion across. If you're doing so in an abbraisive, combative means probably going to piss people off...but yeah you can piss off someone just for breathing too hard.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:It just depends on how you go about getting your opinion across. If you're doing so in an abbraisive, combative means probably going to piss people off...but yeah you can piss off someone just for breathing too hard.

intent matters as much as content

kindy64 Wrote:intent matters as much as content

That's kind of the whole thing, it is a matter of whether someone is being mean to be mean or trying to get a legitimate point across.
Check out my stuff!

kindy64 Wrote:Oh, an article about [redacted]... Tongue

Perhaps a message for all of us. I know I am cranky and aggressive at times.

A person can be outcasted from a group just for thinking differently from those around him or her whether they are an asshole or not.