Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insomnia
I worked the night shift for a while, i had to have my room dark so its like night before i fall asleep.. i dont know how dark your room is, some people have transparant curtains.

So you live at home, your probably aware everybodys getting up just as your settling down, if your like me you can here everything little noise, maybe some ear plugs?

I work night 12 hour night shifts and because of my job that is intense that winding down and going to sleep is very hard - sometimes I use half a tablet of nightall , it just always you to get to sleep which is the hard part for me - I only do this sparingly as its not recommended to use anything long term though - but it does help

Wolfpack Wrote:Things like the internet , Tv , computer games may stimulate your mind

This is true

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=...CZAdMO9iOg

I worked nights for a long time, ear plugs and eye mask helped best and a regular routine eat sleep exercise and yes a wank hank is something to try nothing to loose by trying ?

Jimmy86 Wrote:yes a wank hank is something to try

Dont you mean a "hank wank"

ps - guys im sure hanks knows how to masturbate hmmm?

partis Wrote:Dont you mean a "hank wank"

ps - guys im sure hanks knows how to masturbate hmmm?

Yep, little more than a wank though

hank Wrote:Yep, little more than a wank though

That’s quite rude. Dont corrupt me.

I cover for third shift a couple times a year for a week each time. I find what is absolutely a must is to have my bedroom completely blacked out. I don't sleep well once the sun comes up but keeping the bedroom dark works. Use trash bags over the windows if you have to.

hank Wrote:Not sure about that back when I was insomniacing in my early twenties I had all sorts of exercises, similar to this one. there is something wrong.

It won't cost you anything to try. I woke at 3am last night and went though that exercise and didn't get past 6.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:It won't cost you anything to try. I woke at 3am last night and went though that exercise and didn't get past 6.

I have tried counting exercises I normally abandon them when I get to 2000