Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instead hello
Welcome to GS Tim.

Welcome to GS TimU.

Its situations like yours that remind us all of how far LGBT rights have come in 30 years. Well done in accepting yourself, Im sure you feel better for it, even if you can't tell everyone.

Stay safe my friend.

Bighug

ObW
X

Hi Tim welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

TimU Wrote:Unfortunately, in general in all of the five Central Asia countries situation with LGBT is worst. In Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan it's a little bit better than in rest, but LGBT have to hide themselves. In Kyrgyzstan society doesn't understand us and it encourages violence vis-a-vis LGBT. LGBT can't dating in public places, can't show their orientation, can't publish their images in dating, meet for web-sites. In the capital - Bishkek city, where I'm live, and one or two big other cities, LGBT have chances to find partners,. But trying to find partner - it is a big risk. Sometimes policemen register at dating web-site as a gay, but when they dating, policmen take gays to their office and say: or you give me money now, or I'm going to call your parents, school, university and say about your orientation. Most of people think that homosexuality is a disease and try to treat. Other parents just say: you're not my son/daughter anymore and go away. But also sometimes parents accept, it's very rarely. Basically, gays in Kyrgyzstan lie about their true orientation, because it's dangerous for your health, and also for your life too. And, unfortunately, that Kazakh boy was right.

I you can, whenever you have the means..start thinking about moving elsewhere, seriously..

The European Union is a good place to start...

Kuma was right, Canada is THE place to go..albeit it's far..

I think you can even come to my country with not much trouble, but it's a bit far also and I don't know if it's cost-free for refugees..

Do try and find out (cause I don't have a clue) about United Nations representatives in Bishkek..if there is any..

closest one I know for sure there is would be Kiev, Ukraine...far, I know..

Do keep in contact with us, you seem smart enough to avoid problems, but let us know you're ok

welcome here and do not hesitate to send me a PM about anything

Welcome to GS.

And yes, please keep contact Smile

Guys, many thanks for your warm words and supporting. It so good, that you interesting on LGBT problems in my country, care about me and suggesting help. If I'll questions, I'll contact you.

I hope that year by year situation in my country will change, because society not staying in one place, it always develops, changing. Hope, that opinion on LGBT will change too.

After accepting myself, now the problem number one for me is find a boyfriend. Hope soon I'll find my loved man. I'm trying. Ehhh, finger crossed Smlove2

I forgot to give you a welcome, better late than never I guess. Welcome :p

Hi ! Welcome to GaySpeak ! ! !

Meow. Hello. Off we go then. Much to see, Little to talk about. ---

Strike that; reverse it. Little to see- Much to talk about.

I'm quite late with this, but welcome to GS Smile